Cesc Fabregas

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He has more EPL titles since 2004 than Arsenal do.

I'd say he's doing alright.

I mean, I'd happily lose 50 assists to gain a league title.

Vilarrubi

Rather have this guy in our midfield right now than Gomes, Denis or Rakitic.. at least he can pass the ball forwards.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
10 assists, 4th in the assists table, mostly as a backup player. Good shit lol. I hope he stays but I understand if he leaves.

xavisionary

He was slaughtered by Barca fans when the team was essentially the Harlem Globetrotters, for reasons still unknown to me. But real football fans know how good Fabregas is (and has been for the last 13.5 years).

Windhook

Simply he was bought back by Barcelona in the wrong time when Xavi and Iniesta dominated the midfield. Pep had no idea how to use him, it was Rosell's idea to get the boy back. I won't mind having Cesc back at the club right now, with Busquets being the only constant, solid performer this season. Anyway, that's not likely to happen, he closed the Barcelona chapter in his life.

He's 30 and I still remember him turning to shit in the second half of every season when he played for us. No thanks.

I'd take him over Denis and Gomes but that's like saying I'd take a rock sandwich over a turd sandwich.

Albo

Simply he was bought back by Barcelona in the wrong time when Xavi and Iniesta dominated the midfield. Pep had no idea how to use him, it was Rosell's idea to get the boy back. I won't mind having Cesc back at the club right now, with Busquets being the only constant, solid performer this season. Anyway, that's not likely to happen, he closed the Barcelona chapter in his life.

Busquets was incredibly bad before December, many were calling for him to be benched and they weren't wrong in doing so.

BarçaBarça

Busquets was incredibly bad before December, many were calling for him to be benched and they weren't wrong in doing so.

Quite astonishing that people can forget this! He has had one of the worst season in his career - the reasons for it are more debatable Enriques "tactics" or just bad form, but it is clear that he hasn't been constantly good for us. That Gomes has been the main sub for him is just sad, because else someone like Samper or Roberto surely could have a chance this season.

Home of Barca Fans