Celtic or Rangers

• Celtic

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
Celtic without a doubt. We have always had a good relationship with them, and rangers have never done anything to make me give them any respect. Most recently they trashed barcelona and manchester.

Killllllllllllllllllmarrrrrrrrrrrrnooooooooooooccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

When i was in ireland about 15 years ago for a family wedding, i actually met the whole kilmarnock team since they were staying in the same hotel, and all the players signed a piece of paper, one for me and one for my cousin. And they gave my cousin a pin badge but they only had one..so the manager took his off and gave it to me.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Where's the option for "neither, they can both rot".

Seconded. As a Scotsman i don't like either of them.

One lot think there Irish and the other sing 'God save the Queen' and 'Stand up if you hate the Tartan Army', there both as bad as each other.

Last edited:
E

Esteve

Celtic without a doubt. We have always had a good relationship with them, and rangers have never done anything to make me give them any respect. Most recently they trashed barcelona and manchester.

When i was in ireland about 15 years ago for a family wedding, i actually met the whole kilmarnock team since they were staying in the same hotel, and all the players signed a piece of paper, one for me and one for my cousin. And they gave my cousin a pin badge but they only had one..so the manager took his off and gave it to me.

You were in Ireland!? :ohmy: The Kilmarnock team got to meet you!? :ohmy:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

One lot think there Irish and the other sing 'God save the Queen' and 'Stand up if you hate the Tartan Army', there both as bad as each other.

Precisely. As an Englishman I can't respect either. Maybe politically I should be more drawn towards Rangers but their fans are morons and wear England shirts during the major tournaments. No self-respecting Scotsman should do that! Celtic fans sing pro-terrorist songs and then whinge about sectarianism at the first chance when Rangers fans strike up a controversial song. Both as bad as each other and the world would be better off without them, I know many fans north of the border and nearly all who support sides outside the Old Firm think the same.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members

Has anyone read The Divided City by Theresa Breslin ? It's sad the Rangers fans smuggle in potatoes to tease Celtic fans about a famine over 150 years. Very fews Old Firm care about the Scottish National team which really annoys me.

Home of Barca Fans