Celtic FC

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
On your new away kit the club badge is changed to be black and luminous yellow instead of the traditional green and white. Or hadn't you noticed? BTW, a mate of mine who's a STH at Parkhead says that he hates the Euro away kit because it has tartan on it and Celtic fans aren't big fans of Scottish tartan...what's all that about?

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
On your new away kit the club badge is changed to be black and luminous yellow instead of the traditional green and white. Or hadn't you noticed? BTW, a mate of mine who's a STH at Parkhead says that he hates the Euro away kit because it has tartan on it and Celtic fans aren't big fans of Scottish tartan...what's all that about?
I Didnt notice.

And the european away kit wont be used much as we'll just wear the home or normall away kit.

Because celtic are more 'Irish' than they are scottish due to there founder being an irish preist.

Last edited:
B

blueduck

2mn10lf.png

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Look at Celtic's new away kit. Will it be the sting in the tail, will it take them to the land of milk and honey ? Sorry those were really bad puns, couldn't resist.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Blueduck it was a half a dozen drunken idiots every big team in the world has people like that. So your team won't.

Home of Barca Fans