Cdr: FC Barcelona - Elche CF 5-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Because of Messi tantrum he will now play all 90 mins when, normally, he ought to be rested for Atletico.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Messi should have played the full 90 against La Real, got a rest tonight, and then been ready for Atleti.

Lucho likes to rotate but is inept at it. What a joke.

JamDav1982

Messi should score a hat trick then go over to the corner flag and box it like Tim Cahill, before pretending to be shit himself and hold his stomach.

The whole stadium will laugh and he can then hug it out with Lucho in technical area.

barcanuck

Messi should have played the full 90 against La Real, got a rest tonight, and then been ready for Atleti.

Lucho likes to rotate but is inept at it. What a joke.

Exactly. Not to mention xavi playing 90 mins vs la Real. I mean wtf is he doing playing that away game instead of being saved for the smooth grass of camp nou vs atletico.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I can't help but think we should start playing defensive and counter attacking football. We have the right players too. Play Masch and Busi/Rakitic as double pivot. Messi as CAM. Suarez and Neymar upfront. 3 center backs and 2 wing backs. We are not able to control the game even with xavi and 4-3-3 formation. Why not just play defensive football and release counter attacks. It suits neymar and suarez more and whenever we try to build up messi will come into picture. He is also good in counter attacking too. We play both possession and counter attacking. We shouldn't just recycle possession and play sideways, we have to play with urgency.

This might be a big problem against parked teams (or not depend on neymar messi and suarez really) and this makes it hard to win the league but in CL and Copa these tactics will work. We will have the unpredictability lucho has been dreaming about. We played something similar in psg home match i think. That formation felt uncomfortable but with some little changes in formation and some match practice might just make it work.

Until proper reinforcements in midfield and defense we should just try to be more defensive. Barca were playing defensively until real madrid match i don't know what happened during that match but from then on we looked more vulnerable than ever. We were conservative against psg at home too. I think we should play more like that to win matches. I don't care how we play anymore, i know lucho does not have the talent to play good football. So why not play so that we can win matches instead to clinging to our philosophies. We are playing bad like that and we are not getting the results too.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Messi should score a hat trick then go over to the corner flag and box it like Tim Cahill, before pretending to be shit himself and hold his stomach.

The whole stadium will laugh and he can then hug it out with Lucho in technical area.

Jamdav has a sense of humor :D
You just won most serious poster in the Bf awards, did you see it?

barcanuck

I can't help but think we should start playing defensive and counter attacking football. We have the right players too. Play Masch and Busi/Rakitic as double pivot. Messi as CAM. Suarez and Neymar upfront. 3 center backs and 2 wing backs. We are not able to control the game even with xavi and 4-3-3 formation. Why not just play defensive football and release counter attacks. It suits neymar and suarez more and whenever we try to build up messi will come into picture. He is also good in counter attacking too. We will have the unpredictability lucho has been dreaming about. We played something similar in psg home match i think. That formation felt uncomfortable but with some little changes in formation and some match practice might just make it work. Winning the league is impossible with these tactics but we might be able to win some trophy at least.

Problem with that is we don't have the right wingers for the job. Dani Jordi Marty Doughy all suck at crossing and defending.

Home of Barca Fans