Cdr: Elche CF - FC Barcelona 0-4

BerkeleyBernie

Nice goal Roberto! That's exactly what the team should have been doing all along- good cutback passes and let the guys in the middle shoot. They've been open all game.

ronniecro

adama is a beast,he will be world class soon,can't believe he is just 18
rafinha also,he needs to play in more games to gain confidence,it's joy to watch him threading through the midfield without any problems
just imagine him and thiago together in the midfield,too bad that we let thiago go

SKS-

Youth looking good out there. Although the opposition hasn't offered much in terms of collective effort.

Alik

Ehh, don't agree. Good aggression, but otherwise no- very little teamwork. Almost every player trying take-on after take-on, regardless of where they are on the pitch.

Agreed. The players aren't playing as a team and are trying to do too much themselves. As a team, we've created little to no danger.

The goals reflect this too.

edit: I know we're basically playing Barca B there, but still, just judging the play.

BarcaBarcaBarca

In parts we have been a bit raw, but that can be expected without the players like iniesta and messi helping build play up. Gumbau having an excellent game for someone who isn't rated very highly, he adds height as well into the team. Rafinha keeps playing well when given a chance and will soon edge his way into the iniesta role. Excited to see mini messi halilovic in the second half!

anguy

Agreed. The players aren't playing as a team and are trying to do too much themselves. As a team, we've created little to no danger.

The goals reflect this too.

edit: I know we're basically playing Barca B there, but still, just judging the play.

You realize that those players don't play together often? Besides I saw worse games from our A-teamers this season, even against weak teams like Cordoba at home. We won 5:0, but I can assure you we play more as a team now, than we did back then. Our teamwork and midfield looked like crap. And I'm not even talking about our away games.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just when i thought i had a right prediction adriano scores. Whatever the opposition were poor. Rafinha impressed though, he was simply amazing actually.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Happy with team effort and result.
Our reserves dominated the entire game, pressed hard, allowed no chances and scored some great goals.

Home of Barca Fans