Cdr | 1/4 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 3-1 (5-2 agg.)

F

Flavia

[tw]689415310676373504[/tw]

Ah, forgot about "waste of space" thing. Horrible thing he did after the game...he should have rather kick the player in the leg from behind. That's OK these days.

Except he didn't say anything.

Kerrybai

Not going to be easy without suarez and messi . A 1-1 draw or even a 2-1 loss would be anice acceptable result.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If I am not mistaken same González González was screwing us over at Camp Nou match earlier this season against Las Palmas or Elche?

Hahaha

Same fucking ref screwed over Real Sociedad. Take a wild guess against who Sociedad played

Chong Li

Amazing. Suarez' ban won't be discussed because comittee has no meeting planned before tomorrow's game, and as a bonus the Uber-Madridista cunt referee Asshole Gonzalez gets the game.

Any other ideas how to cheat us?

And we're still gonna win tomorrow! Fuck RFEF and Liga!

Galning

Seems like the federations is doing everything possible to screw us over. Let's get to the next round!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Weird how that is going to be like our 4th game where he's the referee while I think we are still to be appointed a decent referee like Mallenco even once this season.

MasChe

Hmm that Jay-Jay Okocha 'so good they named him twice' line couldn't be said about our buddy Gonzalez Gonzalez

not happy :vermaelen:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Weird how that is going to be like our 4th game where he's the referee while I think we are still to be appointed a decent referee like Mallenco even once this season.

You really find that weird? You think it's a coincidence?

hardyboy

Mallenco is pro Barca. I don't want that aswell.

Home of Barca Fans