CdR| 1/16 1st leg: CF Villanovense - FC Barcelona 0-0

God Serena

Samper and Gumbau both start. Will be interesting to see if Lucho plays Samper as DM and Gumbau at CM, or continues the Samper at CM project and plays Gumbau at the DM position he clearly can't fill. The latter option would actually be unfair to Gumbau when we fans inevitably compare the two kids' performance.

And I would love every second of it.

F

Flavia

Adriano captain... hahaha. I guessed it right.

Samper and Gumbau both start. Will be interesting to see if Lucho plays Samper as DM and Gumbau at CM, or continues the Samper at CM project and plays Gumbau at the DM position he clearly can't fill. The latter option would actually be unfair to Gumbau when we fans inevitably compare the two kids' performance.

Gumbau to be motm and Samper the fotm :pep:

JamDav1982

Just a pathetic attitude to have towards any Barca player...

F

Flavia

[tw]659443065715863552[/tw]

aficion-invadio-estadio-villanueva-serena-1446059857541.jpg

God Serena

Yeah its a great laugh to rip the piss out of Barca players. Apologies.

Your not even 'having a laugh'. It is a regular thing.

As if I'm the only person in the history of the site to take the piss out of Barca players. It's a regular thing because I enjoy it. Just as other members enjoy talking bad on any number of players on the team.

I've seen you post quite often and you seem to always be getting into it with someone over... something.

Home of Barca Fans