Catalunya Supercup Final: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 1-1 (4-2 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Hopefully this means that Pique will be dropped in Liga.

Montoya's career at Barca is probably finished.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Im not sure whether a player can keep up with the 'Good attitude' if it keep going like this. Guy only played one game against Athletic this season where he did quite well.

I think we're very close to seeing Montoya's exit from the club in January.

Exactly he wasn't bad against Atletico and yet no appearance since then:shakeshead:

F

Flavia

Apparently Espanyol forgot to hide 'FCB' from the old bus they bought from us.

B1I6J9SCIAA1En_.jpg:large

Hahaha. Gold :lol:

amircule

Lucho simply doesn't have enough balls to bench big names , the season is already over for me , I just hope we appoint a world-class manager for next season ...

gatsu

I hope that someone will ask Lucho about Montoya's case in press conference, the situation is abnormal.

Alarcón

Lucho simply doesn't have enough balls to bench big names , the season is already over for me , I just hope we appoint a world-class manager for next season ...

Don't think he doesn't have the balls, I mean he's played Munir over Pedro most of the time this season.... Maybe he's just blind, but I'll reserve judgment until the end of the season

FC B

On a more serious note it's a pitty Lucho still refuses to play Montoya and chose Adriano as a RB over him:thumbdown:
I hope for a solid game from Suarez.
And Sergi Roberto again ?:facepalm:

zanela

I think there will be wholesale changes in the sec. half. So Montoya could yet see some mins. But the recently recovered Adriano starting over him does raise eyebrows.

F

Flavia

I hope that someone will ask Lucho about Montoya's case in press conference, the situation is abnormal.

He talked about Montoya yesterday:

Elsewhere, Martin Montoya's future at the club had more doubt cast upon it.

The youngster is hardly playing this season and his manager admits he feels sorry for him.

"Actions speak louder than words," Luis Enrique began.

"I appreciate him, but his situation is delicate.. I always use those that I think can help [the team].

"I feel bad for him; he is behaving in an exemplary manner. I admire him and respect him, but he has to wait for his moment... if it comes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans