Catalonia

Tomchin

If Catalan N. Team was official it would be a powerful one.
Who do you think would win: Spain (without all the Catalans) or Catalonia? On first thought I'd say Catalonia (because of the Xavi-Fabregas-Busquets midfield), but then again, Catalonia don't have too much excellent attackers, so I'm not sure.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Who do you think would win: Spain (without all the Catalans) or Catalonia? On first thought I'd say Catalonia (because of the Xavi-Fabregas-Busquets midfield), but then again, Catalonia don't have too much excellent attackers, so I'm not sure.

------------VV
Montoya-Puyi-Pique-Alba
-----------Busi
----Xavi----------Cesc
Cuenca---Bojan-----Tello

vs

------------Casillas
Juanfran-Ramos-Albiol-Arbeloa
------------Martinez
-----Benat---------Iniesta
Cazorla------Villa------Pedro

I'd like to think that what Catalonia 'lacks' in attack is more than compensated by Spain's lack of proper defense. And then Catalonia's mid field is better than Spain's, coz as brilliant as the Don is he couldn't possibly put up with the brilliance of Busi and Xavi combined!!

Oh and I think Thiago would be obliged to represent Catalonia in case he received the call up... And Spain don't have a mid field prospect better than him.

Tomchin

------------VV
Montoya-Puyi-Pique-Alba
-----------Busi
----Xavi----------Cesc
Cuenca---Bojan-----Tello
I'd probably rather put Cesc as the false 9 (instead of Bojan), and then use Sergi Roberto (or Thiago if available) in midfield. Then maybe Deulofeu on the wings in 1 or 2 years instead of Tello/Cuenca.

What about Dongou btw, would he play for Catalonia too?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

I don't know but it would be nice to see it. :)

ShandyFFM

I'd probably rather put Cesc as the false 9 (instead of Bojan), and then use Sergi Roberto (or Thiago if available) in midfield. Then maybe Deulofeu on the wings in 1 or 2 years instead of Tello/Cuenca.

What about Dongou btw, would he play for Catalonia too?

deulofeu missing :(

Home of Barca Fans