Casemiro

cracken

Where we played our B team ....

Barca fielded a good midfield in both games and Casemiro was great throughout the tie.

What exactly is the argument here? That the garbage outside of La Liga's top 4 would make Casemiro and this current Manchester United look worse than they do in the EPL? Because that's a nonsensical one.

iniestaGOAT

Barca fielded a good midfield in both games and Casemiro was great throughout the tie.

What exactly is the argument here? That the garbage outside of La Liga's top 4 would make Casemiro and this current Manchester United look worse than they do in the EPL? Because that's a nonsensical one.

Are you insane?

We were without busquets, piedri, gavi for at least one of the match if not both.

He was going up against sergi robertos and kessies.

cracken

Are you insane?

We were without busquets, piedri, gavi for at least one of the match if not both.

He was going up against sergi robertos and kessies.

First match: Gavi, Pedri, Kessie, de Jong all started
Second match: Busquets - de Jong - Kessie

Both midfields are still better than the rest of the league bar Madrid.

Again, what is the argument? That the EPL teams he's facing now are weaker than their Liga counterparts? Not only does this contradicts all logic, but it also contradicts what the man himself thinks:

"”I’m not trying to underestimate La Liga, but the games here are much more difficult, "

I have to remind you that top La Liga players and coaches are flocking to mid table and relegation EPL teams ffs. This isn't 2013.

iniestaGOAT

First match: Gavi, Pedri, Kessie, de Jong all started
Second match: Busquets - de Jong - Kessie

Both midfields are still better than the rest of the league bar Madrid.

Again, what is the argument? That the EPL teams he's facing now are weaker than their Liga counterparts? Not only does this contradicts all logic, but it also contradicts what the man himself thinks:

"”I’m not trying to underestimate La Liga, but the games here are much more difficult, "

I have to remind you that top La Liga players and coaches are flocking to mid table and relegation EPL teams ffs. This isn't 2013.

You need to chill. PEdri played 20 mins. Two of our starting midfielders missing, PEdri and Busquets

Second game, 2 starting mids missing again, pedri and gavi. Busquets just back from injury.

SERGI ROBERTO STARTED.

ENOUGH SAID.

serghei

We need to make a compilation on Barca TV to show the red cards Casemiro should have gotten but didn't, the way Madrid did for Clos Gomez. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans