Carlos Tevez

B

Biscuits

So I have read that he's comming back to Man City. Obviously cause he gets fined by club for almost all his wages or some shit since he's in Argentine and not with Manchester City.

M

mitkoa7x

The guy is a retard, he has been in England since 2006 and still cant speak English...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I can't believe Juventus gave Del Piero's number to this rat

delpieroalessandro_31082012.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

I don't really like Tevez & think he can be an idiot, but it was supposedly said on Sky Italia yet neither I nor anyone else I know has been able to find that quote on there or any other reliable Italian media. So either we're all blind or it's a false Twitter quote that gave a source at the end so as to look more legitimate.

Think it's the same as the "Messi said Alexis & Tello are shit" quotes.

XaviMessiGirl

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I want to explain I haven t said anything bad about Fernando, in fact I believe he is a great player and he will be a key player for us!</p>— Carlitos Tevez (@carlitos3210) <a href="https://twitter.com/carlitos3210/statuses/380391733248286721">September 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Galning

:lol: the shit players have to deal with nowadays. Some loser makes up a quote on Twitter and they have to justify something they never said in the first place.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Has left Juventus training and heading over to Argentina immediately. Reports that his father has been kidnapped.

Home of Barca Fans