Carlos Tevez

P

PhilS

Tevez is incredibly bad at warming up. Earlier this year, his warmups were pathetic, and it showed when he entered the games, he did not seem ready to play.

Two weeks suspension, maximum, seems quite inadequate. A lot of clubs would move to immediately terminate the player's contract. I suppose this contract is too valuable to terminate, they have to try to get something for him in the winter transfer window.

Dzeko should be suspended two weeks. City would still have enough forwards.

Keeping all these expensive players going into this season almost guaranteed bad problems for the coach and team. Real Madrid had too many players coming into this season, and they were smart enough to just several of them.

jairzinho

This is what happens when you try to assemble a multi million dollar squad. Too many egos too many emotions in the dressing room. Everyone wants to start and nobody wants to sit on the bench. And when they do, they start sulking.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
What makes his behaviour very critical for him is the fact, that he refused to play and even confirmed that afterwards in an interview.

Terminating the contract seems at first glance a bad business for Man City (losing on a transfer fee), but Tevez actually broke his contract by his behaviour, which makes it a case for labour court normally. And it could really make Man City able to charge Tevez for the transfer sum they once paid for him.

Remember the Mutu case, where he basically broke his contract by making himself unable to play due to drug abuse. It could really turn out the same with Tevez. There is a reason why Tevez one day later told a different story there, probably being advised from his agent and prolly a lawyer.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Inter is possible if City lower their price or accept a loan deal. Despite having 5 forwards in the team I still think he'll be better than any of the current Inter forwards.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Tevez is a complicated character but unlike some people's exaggeration he's not that destructive of a character. PS, none of Inter's forwards are on fire exactly now. I don't mind him, as long as he doesn't get out of control.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Tevez is a complicated character but unlike some people's exaggeration he's not that destructive of a character. PS, none of Inter's forwards are on fire exactly now. I don't mind him, as long as he doesn't get out of control.

But he is that destructive of a character though.

Home of Barca Fans