Carlos Tevez

B

blueduck

I would be amazed if he went Liverpool or City he's got guts to jump from a rivals ship.

Tevez : 51 games ( about half were starts ) 15 goals
Berbatov : 41 games ( almost all starts ) 14 goals

Neither are great goal getters but for work ethic, fitness and likeability Tevez wins hands down. For slickness, first touch and assists Berbatov wins hands down.

He's come out in the papers saying he doesn't want to move house again as he's moved 3 or 4 times in ay many years, which disrupts his young family.

He will either stay at United (I will bet £50 quid he does) or go to Liverpool.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
It depends on what Sir Alex wants to do. He probably wants Tevez to stay like the majority of Utd fans but if there is a better player on offer you never know. Ronaldo probably won't leave but if he does and Tevez does Sir Alex would need to spend big money. But this is all hypothetical he might not go.

R

Red Devil

I cant see how Teves can stay he has bad mouthed the manager and he has declared he is leaving the club .

He will a real idiot if he doesnt leave now wont he .

Heath Newton

You think Ribery is not good enough for United? Please, dude give me a break...
see below for my legal defense team...Meta DV inc.
I don't think that's what Heath is saying, he's just trying to figure out what Meta is implying.
is correct
1...yes :D
2...it's not so much that I want him at barca, its' more that he's fucking amazing and would give you deadly potential as an attacking force.
1...:D i thought it might've been (the waster/trier)
2...that's why if we were gonna get a winger i'd go for him too.

Oh..sorry Heath. I didn't get that. Thanks divine for explaining it.
taint no theng :beer2:

oh,and on topic.....if saf doesn't want,or feel we need anymore players atm,we'll buy tevez with whatever we would've spent elsewhere...maybe waiting til january for valencia and cooking the books to get the money on the year afters books. :unsure:

B

blueduck

He's come out in the papers saying he doesn't want to move house again as he's moved 3 or 4 times in ay many years, which disrupts his young family.

He will either stay at United (I will bet £50 quid he does) or go to Liverpool.

Today United have said that they are prepared to pay the £25 million. 50 quid please ;)

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
I have this odd feeling Tevez will stay with United.

However, I can't see it.

Imo a player like him should go to a club where his fans can see him play every game, full 90 minutes + the injury time. With that in mind, Liverpool or Chelsea would be perfect for him. If he goes to Chelsea he will add a new dimension to their football. And at Liverpool he can form quite an attacking partnership with Torres with Gerrard supporting them. He would find a Spanish speaking environment there. Even their manager is a Spaniard.

B

blueduck

Where did you read that? Do you have a link? Though, imo Tevez will go somewhere else even if United offer him a contract.

It was an interview on Sky Sports News with David Gill. I'm having trouble finding the SSN link but I have it in quotes.

Here

Imo a player like him should go to a club where his fans can see him play every game, full 90 minutes + the injury time. With that in mind, Liverpool or Chelsea would be perfect for him. If he goes to Chelsea he will add a new dimension to their football. And at Liverpool he can form quite an attacking partnership with Torres with Gerrard supporting them. He would find a Spanish speaking environment there. Even their manager is a Spaniard.

I doubt he would play every game with Anelka and Drogba at the club. The media keep saying Drogba will leave but he keeps saying he will stay, Anleka got the golden boot so I doubt they want him to leave either.

My mind has changed a little over the Tevez saga and I regret saying I bet 50 quid for him to stay. Especially after this interview

B

blueduck

This made me laugh even though I like Tevez.

n548625331_6726282_5317090.jpg

Home of Barca Fans