Carles Perez

El Gato

Villarato!
Carles Perez in a nutshell. He's either very good or fucking awful. Today he was both lol.

La Masia's traditional Barto export.

I actually thought he was good. A bit like the most raw version of early-career Salah you could possibly imagine.

fergus90

If he improves his decision making he's gonna be a very useful player. Arthur's pass deserved a goal but the potential is there amongst some wild moments.

hulinat

yeah he was so shit but had he scored that goal you'd be praising him as the new messi or some shit with 2 assists and a game winning goal. really puts things into perspective lmao

serghei

Had to score that. But it's hard to expect a player playing his 2nd game in a tough venue to score and assist in a 3-2 win.

EdmondDantes

Shame he missed his chance, the lad deserved a goal.

2 assists, fast, brave as always. New Pedrito perhaps?

Last edited:

BBZ8800

He won't be new Pedro, he is dumb.
Also, extremely selfish.
He is brave, though.

A poor man's Deulofeu in lots of aspects.

mc_lovin

Jesus, behave. He looks decent enough for a backup. A miss like yesterday can happen. I dont think anyone expects him to become a starter like Pedro.

Before you start your narrative in 2-3 years how the forum expected him to become a world beater and you put some sense into us and called it right away.

BBZ8800

Jesus, behave. He looks decent enough for a backup. A miss like yesterday can happen. I dont think anyone expects him to become a starter like Pedro.

Before you start your narrative in 2-3 years how the forum expected him to become a world beater and you put some sense into us and called it right away.

We didn't keep for backups players like Deulofeu, Malcom, Paco, Munir yet you think that this guy could be a backup?

I know that we don't need to have 25 Messi's in a team.
But we won't get too far with subs like him.
Imagine if a starter is injured and Perez has to play in CL's quarters.

This guy is good for Copa Dely Rey, friendly matches and La liga matches in the last 10 minutes when we already lead 3:0.
If he will improve a lot, maybe one day he will be able to play for bottom table La liga teams.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

There's always going to be a cycle for backup players, they stay for a couple of seasons.. 95% fail or show little then move onto different clubs. Nothing new there, but a goal and 2 assists in his first 3 games is not bad at all.. some games we had with recent backups like Munir/Paco, they showed hardly anything.

El Gato

Villarato!
We didn't keep for backups players like Deulofeu, Malcom, Paco, Munir yet you think that this guy could be a backup?

Yes you did. For at least one season in each case. That's the point, he seems good enough and brave enough to fulfil that role. If he shows willingness to improve and doesn't get discouraged when the seniors come back, then he is perfect for your needs.

Home of Barca Fans