I am Leg End
Couple of honourable mentions:-

Twirl
Crunchie
Chomp

Chomp used to be awesome when I was younger, because it only cost 10p :D

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I don't like Kit Kat. The chocolate melts too easily and the biscuit is crap with warm chocolate.

Drifter is awesome too.

that's because you eat it incorrectly. (that's what she said)

anything with coconut tastes like shit

classless!! coconuts are awesome!!!! I could go for a rum-coconut water drink right now. but since this is about chocolate bars, I'm going to find a Bounty.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
that's because you eat it incorrectly. (that's what she said)

classless!! coconuts are awesome!!!! I could go for a rum-coconut water drink right now. but since this is about chocolate bars, I'm going to find a Bounty.

Whisky-coconut water is a better mix.

But I love coconut. I have coconut scented shower gel, coconut scented shampoo.

Coconut ice cream is magnificent. We used to make our own in Guyana Irv!!

Ps I don't eat Kit-kat incorrectly. I buy it with my sandwich, I eat the sandwich and by the time I am ready to eat the kit-kat the chocolate is practically melted and the biscuit with warm chocolate is horrible!

gingerless

i cringed at the above post. serious.

i used to love coconut until this one time when i got stuck on an island (long story) all i had was coconut and fucking boiled eggs for 30 days

guess what i had for drinks? coconut millk. i hate coconut now and everything to do with it. the texture of ground coconut makes me sick soon as it hits my tongue. revolting stuff.

Last edited:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Whisky-coconut water is a better mix.

But I love coconut. I have coconut scented shower gel, coconut scented shampoo.

Coconut ice cream is magnificent. We used to make our own in Guyana Irv!!

Ps I don't eat Kit-kat incorrectly. I buy it with my sandwich, I eat the sandwich and by the time I am ready to eat the kit-kat the chocolate is practically melted and the biscuit with warm chocolate is horrible!

did you put the kit kat on the hot sandwich? or the hot sandwich on the kit kat? cuz the wrapping isn't heat proof you know.

i used to love coconut until this one time when i got stuck on an island (long story) all i had was coconut and fucking boiled eggs for 30 days

guess what i had for drinks? coconut millk. i hate coconut now and everything to do with it. the texture of ground coconut makes me sick soon as it hits my tongue. revolting stuff.

I can't take this post seriously. I mean, if it's true I totally understand. But I just can't take it seriously.

W

Worms

Topics are nice,I've been to America and Canada before and the chocolate tastes like shit,even cadburys chocolate has been changed over there to suit American "tastes".

I like Mountain Dew though they don't sell it in the UK.

Barcafan 2304

Did you meet a football named Wilson cos a fella called Tom is missing it badly

Home of Barca Fans