Can Giorgi Mamardashvili replace Ter Stegen at a profit?

Andresito

Staff member
Well it can't be cheap because he is a rare commodity. Tall, talented and fast keepers are rare, but it can be less than what others might offer for Ter Stegen.
Who's going to buy ter Stegen? What club? And how much do you think anyone will pay?

Andresito

Staff member
Ter Stegen would walk into pretty much any team, but I don't think we would get more than 50M maybe?
Not answering my question. Who would realistically be able to buy him? Good amount to Barca + convince him to leave.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not answering my question. Who would realistically be able to buy him? Good amount to Barca + convince him to leave.
I don't think he could be convinced to leave, he seems to like it here. But what do you mean "who would realistically be able to buy him"? Bayern and half the teams in PL? No?

Andresito

Staff member
I don't think he could be convinced to leave, he seems to like it here. But what do you mean "who would realistically be able to buy him"? Bayern and half the teams in PL? No?
City and Liverpool won't. Other teams are a step down for Mats. Bayern still have Neuer.

So it's not happening.

Home of Barca Fans