Cadet A

Kerrybai

F*ck all these English clubs and especially the Spanish law. Unfair competition at this point.

Keep away from our youngster. I warn you, keep away from Ayoub.

The law is changing in 2014. I think it will allow Spanish clubs to offer professional contracts at the age of 14.

SamperFCB

"Apparently" He'll be earning £200k a year with us. Which is 10 times more than what he is on now.
Same story why all these youngster leave to England. Earn much more and can sign a professional contract from the age of 16 (in Spain 18).

The law is changing in 2014. I think it will allow Spanish clubs to offer professional contracts at the age of 14.
Isn't official yet.

SamperFCB

‏@kitno91
Transfer of highly rated La Masia attacker Sergi Canós (16) to Liverpool is done. Player confirmed it with a goodbye message on twitter.
@kitno91
'Now is the day to say goodbye. A shame to let so many things here. Thanks for everything' - Sergi Canós,

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Will be interested to see how he gets on.

He'll spend next season in the U18's I would imagine and 14/15 be a peripheral squad player ala Sterling and Suso for us last season.

Ronnie10

By the way AC Milan's youth team of 98s is considered "golden" generation, I'd like to see how our Cadet A matches them if they meet in this cup. They've reached final in Nike Premier Cup last year. In the regional championships they've shown the best results that no team has ever shown in Italia. The team went undefeated for two years scoring on average 4 goals per game and conceding one goal in every 200 minutes. They should also bring their star Hachim Mastour. Imagine a headline Lee vs Mastour :pep:

Last edited:

Ronnie10

2 - 2 after the first half. Both goals by Alena. Very poor passing by Cadete A. They can't even properly pass the ball for 3-4 meters. And as if Dani Alves taught them to do 1-2, they pass the ball to PSG players and run forward expecting a return ball.

Home of Barca Fans