Busquets injury confirmed

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
It's just for a few games, till Busi is back. I don't think Masch is a good DM for Barca and him playing in midfield would probably mean Mathieu starting so...

Bartra should start in defensive while Mash is in midfield.

L

linetty

Bartra should start in defensive while Mash is in midfield.
That's how it should be but I honestly doubt it looking at the past. I think we could be great off with Rakitic at DM though.

G

Gasgas

It's just for a few games, till Busi is back. I don't think Masch is a good DM for Barca and him playing in midfield would probably mean Mathieu starting so....

Rakitic has many defensive qualities as well. He can play anywhere in midfield and what matters is the good of the whole team.
But rakitic at DM and xavi and iniesta at CM is in no way for the good of the team especially in el classico
Why not allow rakitic to continue in his position own it and build continuity
And really i dont know why you guys severely underrate mascherano as a DM especially while most if not all the game he played there were with rafinha and inesta as CMs?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Luis Enrique: "Replacing Busquets? We have several options. Sergi Roberto can play there too, and we have Xavi, Rakitic, Mascherano..."

Via @Barcastuff

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah, Rak at DM leaves the rest of the midfield shy. No thanks.

Barcadub

Has said himself he is hoping to be back for the Classico and is very motivated to be.

Should not be rushed Back either way.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Honestly though i would like Sergi Roberto to play in DM against Eibar. It could kill us but i really want to see him play again.

Barcadub

He's pretty much out of the classico, still on crutches and still has compression bandages on.

He should be back for the Celta Vigo game after the international break. That should be enough time for recovery.

Find the solution over these next 2 games :lucho:

raskolnikov

Huge blow, we start with Mascherano and matthieu, way shakier than it would have been with Busquets and Masche next to Pique.
Now with Modric back we might lose the midfield battle and lose the game which would be a big turning point for Madrid given their confidence is at an all time low, they are ready for another kick while down.

Home of Barca Fans