Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Louis Bloom

you dont get it? as long as they stay with us, they wont get a real chance. so forget it. on the other hand, kingsley will have his chances, can develop, will have positive moments that will give him more confidence. I dont see that in the case of Munir and Sandro.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
you dont get it? as long as they stay with us, they wont get a real chance. so forget it. on the other hand, kingsley will have his chances, can develop, will have positive moments that will give him more confidence. I dont see that in the case of Munir and Sandro.

And you know this for certain how?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Different types of players being used differently. When was the last time we had a real winger whose No.1 job is to cross?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Some fans are so fickle. Yes Coman is a good player. But what has he done to warrant the hype that he is supposed to be so much better than XYZ from ABC position?

Coman is certainly much than Neuer in terms of dribbling and crossing, that one I can tell you.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Some fans are so fickle. Yes Coman is a good player. But what has he done to warrant the hype that he is supposed to be so much better than XYZ from ABC position?

Coman is certainly much than Neuer in terms of dribbling and crossing, that one I can tell you.

Messi will never be as good a goalkeeper as Neuer. #Truth

Kingsley Koman is still 19 years old. and even came on loan. Thinking about Munir and Sandro... i am crying

I cannot tell much about Munir or Sandro - but I seldom or never have seen a 19-year-old winger who not just beats his man but has his head up and has a very good decision making and uses his brain. And he did not have any preparation with the team.

Louis Bloom

Different types of players being used differently. When was the last time we had a real winger whose No.1 job is to cross?

again...i dont cfare about the type of players. I wanted to tell you that Munir and Sandro will never receive the same treatment that Kingsley receives from Bayern.
And I also think that Kingsley is more talented than both, doenst matter whether they are diff types of players or not.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
again...i dont cfare about the type of players. I wanted to tell you that Munir and Sandro will never receive the same treatment that Kingsley receives from Bayern.
And I also think that Kingsley is more talented than both, doenst matter whether they are diff types of players or not.

Same treatment? What exactly do you mean? Munir and Sandro are getting limited minutes because MSN works pretty well for us, right? Coman is getting more minutes lately because Robbery had been out, right? Robben is back already and slowly finding his match fitness and more playing time, Ribery is questionable but Douglas Costa's default position is LW anyway so we will see Coman's minutes shrinking, no? Sure, when Robbery are phased out completely it will be the Coco duo replacing them.

So?

Beast

The Observer
Bayern destroyed the Bundesliga ... they will walk all over the teams till their squad gets a little older

it's been a one horse race since they slowly dismantled Dortmund and now it's turning into a boring league that ends after 4-5 weeks

they will live to regret it as they did in the last 3 years... getting beaten in the CL when it mattered because the players are sleeping for 3-4 month before the big KO stage
on paper & on ability they can win the CL especially now that they have the back up for Robben & Ribery and a much mobile CM in Vidal

their only weakness will be sharpness towards the end when there is nothing to play for for several month in a row , that's Pep biggest challenge and i know he tried to lose some games before last year CL crunch games to make them ready.. he needs to do it again & this year with the backup wingers they stand a great chance of getting the CL
as for the league... dead & buried early as usual

raskolnikov

There will be a lot of pressure on Bayern winning the cl, Peps stay will be considered mediocre or dare I say a failure if they do not win it at least once.
It would be better for them to have a guy ike Ancelotti, winning the Bundesliga is so obligatory even he wont screw it up, their whole season is basically a warm up towards those final 4/5 cl games.

khaled_a_d

Bayern destroyed the Bundesliga ... they will walk all over the teams till their squad gets a little older

it's been a one horse race since they slowly dismantled Dortmund and now it's turning into a boring league that ends after 4-5 weeks

they will live to regret it as they did in the last 3 years... getting beaten in the CL when it mattered because the players are sleeping for 3-4 month before the big KO stage
on paper & on ability they can win the CL especially now that they have the back up for Robben & Ribery and a much mobile CM in Vidal

their only weakness will be sharpness towards the end when there is nothing to play for for several month in a row , that's Pep biggest challenge and i know he tried to lose some games before last year CL crunch games to make them ready.. he needs to do it again & this year with the backup wingers they stand a great chance of getting the CL
as for the league... dead & buried early as usual

1-The treble season was one of the last 3 years
2-Last year Bayern had ton of injuries ,They have played the best possible way with their injuries but we were simply the team with the better players on the pitch
The only season that you can draw any conclusion was 2014 ,and even that is just one year it is tough to decide .RM had gr8 players and played it right .Pep was really outcoached by Ancelotti too . .I think that is why they have lost .not the whole winning the league early myth
3-In 2013 ,Bayern won the League in 28th week ,in 2014 in the 27th ,in 2015 in the 30th week .so they have been actually able to win the CL after winning the League so early

This year will be more interesting and illustrative ,they have actually done a semi-rebuilt from that 2013 team .this is no more Robben and Ribery team .it is Douglas & Lewandowski team (with Muller for sure) along some other gr8 players
They have a squad with same average age as of that in 2013 and they have depth ,Gotze starting to produce b4 the injury ,Thiago healthy ,Robben and Ribery aren't vital as they once was etc .
This year _if healthy_ will be more detrimental to their success and Pep philosophy ,may be if they failed to win we can have more clear idea of the reasoning

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

There will be a lot of pressure on Bayern winning the cl, Peps stay will be considered mediocre or dare I say a failure if they do not win it at least once.
It would be better for them to have a guy ike Ancelotti, winning the Bundesliga is so obligatory even he wont screw it up, their whole season is basically a warm up towards those final 4/5 cl games.

I read somewhere a quote by him saying he isn't interested in the job because he doesn't think the league is as competitive ,apparently he has put his eyes on returning to PL .may be for a second stint with Chelsea too

Home of Barca Fans