Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

nnao

That was the worst luck I think I have ever seen in a match. Everything that could go wrong, actually went wrong.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Alex Truica ‏@kicker_atr

German TV reporting: Arjen Robben has a torn muscle fiber in his calf.

Fuck this shit. I'm done with football till the next season.

Good luck against Real in the CL final. Better not have them become the first CL back2back champ. If it is really on you, I might not be able to ever forgive such atrocity. :suarez:

Leo_Messi

Good luck against Real in the CL final. Better not have them become the first CL back2back champ. If it is really on you, I might not be able to ever forgive such atrocity. :suarez:

RM are bound to win their 11th CL title and become the first team to win the CL back to back in the modern era. Bale will score the deciding winner again. Nothing anyone can do to prevent this from happening.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

Nice jinx attempt. You know as much as anyone bayern can beat us. You always rave about them. Your heroes boateng and badstuber are still there. And Lewy, gotze, mukker etc.

Sunny Mir

59285.jpg

From twitter

Home of Barca Fans