Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
A woman can tell what is genuine and what is not. And Klopp definitely is. Amongst the very few trainers who can get a team of B players performing at the highest level. So much heart this man, and it reflects on how his team plays the game.

Yeah very good character, shame there are so few. Charasmatic

Die Bayern

Comments on one of the Bayern boards are downright cringeworthy. I feel embarrassed, cannot believe the fanbase we have at times.

Congrats to Dortmund, they played superbly and deserved this. Hopefully they manage to get through the season without any serious injuries.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Comments on one of the Bayern boards are downright cringeworthy. I feel embarrassed, cannot believe the fanbase we have at times.

Congrats to Dortmund, they played superbly and deserved this. Hopefully they manage to get through the season without any serious injuries.

Which one? It was pretty bad today on BayernZone and the Bayern subreddit. The "Pep Out" thread was horribad.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Were they saying Die Dortmund! ? :pep:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

giphy.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Despite yesterday's match Bayern again will be a champion with 20 points margin! God Guardiola is great!:party1:

Seriously, it is just a pre-season game. Last year Bayern lost to BVB in the Deutsche Super Cup too and look what happened. They have plenty of time to get their players back to their best.

Some Bayern fans made it sound like they have just been relegated. :lol:

Die Bayern

Oh snap! :p

Which one? It was pretty bad today on BayernZone and the Bayern subreddit. The "Pep Out" thread was horribad.

On BZ. Couldn't be arsed trying to argue with morons for the second year in a roll, probably won't even have a go at it for the rest of the season. Can't take it anymore, some of our fanbase is ridiculously spoiled.

PaulFCB

Banned
Bayern can clearly win Bundesliga, even early, it all depends on how Borussia resist... but but, I don't see Bayern too strong in games against top teams, they were demolished at home by Borussia and Puta, their german players have their tummies full with the CL of 2013 and now the World Cup next to it, enough for them to say they don't give a fuck, at the same time, players from Dortmund like Reus and Gundogan have lost the final in 2013 and couldn't participate at the World Cup, they have their blood boiling for some success.
If Borussia put in a best 11, they can sweep the floor with Puta and their 80m+ stars, just unlucky to not have done it back in the QF despite so many absences and Henrihks misses.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dortmund's bench is much better this season, and if they avoid serious injuries, they can win the league. Bayern are not that good, ffs

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

:lol:

Nah, they only want Benatia or Godin.

Some are already saying this is a blessing in disguise that they will finally they a CB.

It is sure as shit not a blessing in disguise. That is disrespectful towards Javi who is a great guy and player.
Although I agree that we need to make a move for either Benatia or Godin NOW.

Home of Barca Fans