Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

tflags

Banned
Golden rule. If you want others to be nice to you, be nice to others.

Stop lecturing others and being so condescending.

Yes, that coming from the guy who doesn't know how his team's name is pronounced. Classy. Good luck on the championship btw. I sincerely hope they win it.

diDi7

Yes, that coming from the guy who doesn't know how his team's name is pronounced. Classy. Good luck on the championship btw. I sincerely hope they win it.

Mate, you're an absolute cunt and I'm not sure how you've stayed on so long without being banned for your hostile behaviour.

Also, go fuck yourself. BayernZone is a great forum and if Bayernforum is your place of residence, I'm pretty thankful I haven't been around to see your condescending face.

Luft, these types of fans are universal. You know that. Don't let this guy tarnish your image of Bayern as a club. You know we appreciate outside input on BZ and DonAK and yourself are always welcome. Sure, there are some twats on there as well, but you know a handful of us always defend you guys, especially me.

diDi7

If you would write everything phonetically you would sound like a fucking idiot, you moron. You're a disgrace.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If you would write everything phonetically you would sound like a fucking idiot, you moron. You're a disgrace.

Y iz dat meyt ? fonetik iz kool :lol:

He's still here because [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] hasn't visited the Bundesliga thread yet I'm guessing, but with his bullying and name calling he'll be gone soon enough.

And yes, you're pretty much the only decent human being there, I don't know how Luft and DonAK do it honestly, half their members would be banned here for their constant insults on barça, madrid, etc .. basically anything non-munchen.

So don't go there. Who the heck asked you?

Oh I don't participate don't worry for me, but I've read it plenty of time to know how it is.

And no one asked me, I gave my opinion cause that's what we do here, should I have asked for your permission ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mate, you're an absolute cunt and I'm not sure how you've stayed on so long without being banned for your hostile behaviour.

Also, go fuck yourself. BayernZone is a great forum and if Bayernforum is your place of residence, I'm pretty thankful I haven't been around to see your condescending face.

Luft, these types of fans are universal. You know that. Don't let this guy tarnish your image of Bayern as a club. You know we appreciate outside input on BZ and DonAK and yourself are always welcome. Sure, there are some twats on there as well, but you know a handful of us always defend you guys, especially me.

Didi my man, you are absolutely right. Don't worry, friendship is above football and I have quite a few friends who are Bayern fans who are true gents, and you are one of them.

By the way, I want to point out that BZ is a fine place. As long as you behave yourself, you are treated well there, just like how some other fans are treated here. If you act like a jerk, you can even get banned on your own team's forum.

tflags

Banned
Name calling? Insults? I get called a cunt and a moron by some dude who doesn't know Spanish is written the way it is pronounced and I am the one trolling and insulting? LOOL. This place is great.

Please do tell me when I insulted any Barza fans so I may be given a chance to retract please.

Lecturing? LOOOL. I'm trying to extend a bridge here and show the bonds these teams share and I get insulted by a bunch of out of towners who don't even care to capitalize their own team's name. Am I nice? WHo cares? I haven't insulted any one nor do I consider any of you a 'moron' or a 'cunt'. Your insults, not mine.

But like I said, I haven't come here to argue. Thanks for the insults btw.

Last edited:

diDi7

Name calling? Insults? I get called a cunt and a moron by some dude who doesn't know Spanish is written the way it is pronounced and I am the one trolling and insulting? LOOL. This place is great.

Please do tell me when I insulted any Barza fans so I may be given a chance to retract please.

Lecturing? LOOOL. I'm trying to extend a bridge here and show the bonds these teams share and I get insulted by a bunch of out of towners who don't even care to capitalize their own team's name. Am I nice? WHo cares? I haven't insulted any one nor do I consider any of you a 'moron' or a 'cunt'. Your insults, not mine.

But like I said, I haven't come here to argue. Thanks for the insults btw.

Barza is a village in Romania, you absolute cretin.

I can't help but call you as you are. You are rude, out of order and just plain hypocritical to the degree that I can't believe the immense irony hasn't killed you yet.

Have fun getting banned. It's not like you were here to contribute anything meaningful in any case.

tflags

Banned
Barza is a village in Romania, you absolute cretin.

Barza is a village in Romania? LOOOOL. I doubt you have been in Romania let alone Spain you tool. BTW, seeing that you don't even know your team is called Barza by half that country (if not all of them) it tells me your empty insults try to hide the fact that you don't even know what to respond to something as basic as knowing how to pronounce your team's name.

But the highlight of this discussion was when you pretended to know Spanish by saying it is not written as phonetically sounds. LOOOL. Jesus you're pathetic. (Yes, I'm being an idiot know but whatevs.)

But I tell you what my insulting friend. Let's start making sense in this forum. I dare you write a post with some substance and no insults and I'll try and follow up. Let's see where that leads or am I challenging you too much?

Tell me my google-maps German fan, which team from Germany you like most (I'm totally serious here. I DIDN'T COME TO ARGUE.)

diDi7

Barza is a village in Romania? LOOOOL. I doubt you have been in Romania let alone Spain you tool. BTW, seeing that you don't even know your team is called Barza by half that country (if not all of them) it tells me your empty insults try to hide the fact that you don't even know what to respond to something as basic as knowing how to pronounce your team's name.

But the highlight of this discussion was when you pretended to know Spanish by saying it is not written as phonetically sounds. LOOOL. Jesus you're pathetic. (Yes, I'm being an idiot know but whatevs.)

But I tell you what my insulting friend. Let's start making sense in this forum. I dare you write a post with some substance and no insults and I'll try and follow up. Let's see where that leads or am I challenging you too much?

Tell me my google-maps German fan, which team from Germany you like most (I'm totally serious here. I DIDN'T COME TO ARGUE.)

I apologize for my outburst. It is very wrong of me to argue with mentally challenged folk.

The fact that you couldn't dissect from a previous post of mine ON THIS VERY PAGE suggesting that I'm a Bayern fan and an active member of BayernZone, tells me everything about you.

I hope you get some help, soon. And by that I mean Bojan helping you out the door.

If I wanted to write something of substance, I wouldn't direct it at you, someone who has very limited comprehension skills.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
To be fair, I did.

Then again, are you going to call me out for calling the sky blue and the grass green? It just is what it is.

Haha, diDi my friend, he had been claiming that he or Bayern fans have been called cunts long before you jumped into the fray.

Let's not waste any more time on him.

tflags

Banned
LOOL. The look on the faces on my Barza friends when I tell them I know a couple of schmucks who don't even know the team is called Barza will be priceless. On top of that one of them schmucks tried to argue between insults it was a village from Romania! LOOOOOL. You two are a gold mine. Do you mind if I screen capture this crap? This stuff is priceless.

Then Beavis and Butt-Head over here start congratulating each other. This is like something straight out of a movie. I hope you don't take offense but if you don't mind I really would like to move on. But please feel free to have the last insult and all. Cheers.

Yannik

Bit of a shitposting thread here now, live and let live guys.
Let's get back to the elementary:

[tw]725802580895522816[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sule to replace Hummels
Dahoud to replace Gundogan

and then Dembele and Gotze too.

Not bad, not bad at all if you disregard the inexperience.

All those players can grow to be really good replacements.

Home of Barca Fans