Bundesliga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I remember Sokratis just hit the ball with all his power at least 5 times just in the second half. What exactly does beasting means? Do you care to explain? In my opinion today's game was a bit depressing. You could see the passion in the eyes of Dortmund's players, but the quality just wasn't there.

You have to understand that's it's partly because of Dortmund's style. They try to clear halfway down the field where Lewandowski will bring the ball down; and start their quick passing and movement with 3-4 players joining the attack. That's how they caught Bayern out som many times today.

Very very different to Barca.

But yes, in the final third they were really really poor today.

Cule4life

The Culest
Am I the only one that thought Granada played really well tonight? Anyway I am really glad you enjoyed Dortmund's football today. What was your favorite moment?

Yeah Granada played extremely well especially their MOTM Iturra who could have got 2 red cards today.Or the mighty El Arabi who thought he was out for weekend brunch in the first half. Only Brahimi was decent
Dortmund were good in the first half. Some poor decision making and hesitancy in the final third in the first half was the reason they didnt score. Not to say they were missing key players

Mr Hulot

You have to understand that's it's partly because of Dortmund's style. They try to clear halfway down the field where Lewandowski will bring the ball down; and start their quick passing and movement with 3-4 players joining the attack. Very very different to Barca.

But yes, in the final third they were really really poor today.

Of course I know about Dortmund's style. I actually like to watch them play, but today they just seemed desperate, instead of looking like they execute a concrete gameplan. We should also take into account how important this game was for Dortmund as well (point wise, Goetze wise), while Bayern would be more than happy leaving with one point.

ammarfcb

ze special one
my face when ribery returns from butt operation with hulk-esque ass

GuuA7t.jpg

MVBarcaFan

Dortmund to face Wolfsburg in the DFB Pokal semi while Bayern faces Kaiserslautern. Looks like we are bound for another BVB vs. Bayern final.

DennyCrane

I'm extremely happy and proud that K-Town made it past Bayer but this is the end of the line.

I would have hoped to play Bayern on the Betze and together with the magic of that stadium, the spirit of Fritz Walter and Peps' half traumatic experience there with Barca in Novermber '91, we would maybe made it to extra time or something.

This way, K-Town will be slaughtered most likely. Everything points towards a Bayern BVB final yet again.

MVBarcaFan

I'm extremely happy and proud that K-Town made it past Bayer but this is the end of the line.

I would have hoped to play Bayern on the Betze and together with the magic of that stadium, the spirit of Fritz Walter and Peps' half traumatic experience there with Barca in Novermber '91, we would maybe made it to extra time or something.

This way, K-Town will be slaughtered most likely. Everything points towards a Bayern BVB final yet again.

You gotta have faith, man. What other team in German football history won the 2. Bundesliga and won the 1. Bundesliga the immediate year of promotion? Perhaps if Otto Rehhagel was coaching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans