Bruno Fernandes

mc_lovin

He has the responsibilities of a midfielder, alongside being exceptional at going forward.

I don't feel like he takes much responsibility in midfield. He's all about scoring, the rest of his game is rather average. I think that's precisely why he isn't very good for Portugal.

jamrock

Bruno the responsibilities of a midfield 😂.

Lampard played more as a midfielder & that's saying something.

Laplacian

His defensive contributions to the Manchester Utd team is comparable to that of other top defensive midfielders in the premier league. He's one of the best chance creators from deep too, and his ability to distribute from central areas is critical to Man Utd's counter-attack style alongside with Paul Pogba. He also has heatmaps comparable to other no.8s in the PL, including de bruyne. He is an attacking midfielder with one of the best attacking stats in Europe. That is a fact.

"Bruno Fernandes is a forward lel" sounds like terrible cope to justify your biases.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wow, he's mirroring the Coutinho at Barca arc perfectly. :amazed:

Bruno like Coutinho might be players that need themselves to be the focal point of the team and with Ronaldo and Messi that is/was never possible. Was also not possible for Coutinho at Bayern for obvious reasons.

Not sure any teams aspiring to win the CL or compete for it want those two as their focal points anyway.

Morten

Ronaldo miss penalties now and then, and i don't think their conversion rates are that different, but i was surprised to see Bruno stepping up there to take that vital penalty.

Messigician

His defensive contributions to the Manchester Utd team is comparable to that of other top defensive midfielders in the premier league. He's one of the best chance creators from deep too, and his ability to distribute from central areas is critical to Man Utd's counter-attack style alongside with Paul Pogba. He also has heatmaps comparable to other no.8s in the PL, including de bruyne. He is an attacking midfielder with one of the best attacking stats in Europe. That is a fact.

"Bruno Fernandes is a forward lel" sounds like terrible cope to justify your biases.

L

Zidane82

Ronaldo ruined his United career, just like his Portugal career.

Bruno looked very good last season.

There is a theory circulating suggesting that Fernandes only played well for United when there were no fans allowed !!

Maybe the pressure of the fans and the boos when he makes a mistake are too much for him

Home of Barca Fans