Boubakary Soumare

FC433

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Many people here have only seen Busi as our main DM, but Yaya Tour? is the living proof that you can play in this role almost completely different than Busquets and still rock. Especially if that specific football DNA is in your blood.<a href="https://t.co/TMFUr9siyl">pic.twitter.com/TMFUr9siyl</a></p>— paleszhurts | ∞ Iniesta (@paleszhurts_) <a href="https://twitter.com/paleszhurts_/status/1102329878685339649?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LABarcaFan

You've never watched him play have you?

The fact that you called Soumare for a destroyer says it all.

If you are asking if I have seen several full games with Camavinga, the answer is NO. I have seen the video clips with his best moments. That is all.
I have never called Soumare a "destroyer". Someone else was using that epithet, not me. I just sad that he is a lot better choice for Barcelona as a DM.
I understand, people are bored without football and this forum is the only place we can still talk about our favorite team and it's future. But, one thing is for sure. No matter what we say here, there won't be enough resources to make significant signings this summer. Personally, I expect a deal for Martinez and maybe one new midfielder, if we manage to sell Rakitic and Vidal. I don't think Bartomeu is going to get rid of Umtiti and J.Firpo and bring in new CB.

Catta

Busi was better for Peps style, but overall Yaya was a better player, and it was a mistake losing him. Sangare looks like a young Yaya, and he would be cheap, Barca should try for him.

serghei

I think De Jong is the DM, and we need a highly lucrative CM. We don't need a defender, but we need somebody who more than does his part defensively and doesn't need to be covered in this area. If anything, he needs to be able to cover other, more offensive and technical players.

vuji_31

De Jong is best in the world when he is playing DM and oponents try to take the ball from him.

I wonder for have many years we will need to sacrife this guy for Busqets who didn't play world class game for years.

Soumare seems good on video , but also not great control. He would be improvment because our midfield is shit.

LABarcaFan

De Jong is best in the world when he is playing DM and oponents try to take the ball from him.

I wonder for have many years we will need to sacrife this guy for Busqets who didn't play world class game for years.

Soumare seems good on video , but also not great control. He would be improvment because our midfield is shit.

Soumare has something very similar with Upamecano. Both of them are attacking hard the opponent(s) and in a controlled physical battle, very often they got the ball in their possession. Camavinga is also good player, but same as Ansu Fati, he needs to grow up and gain some muscules. Maybe in 2-3 years he can be ready for a big teams, but as of now, Soumare is the better choice.

If we have this defensive line: Semedo - Pique - Upamecano - Alba, we can easily post in front of them F de Jong and Soumare as a defensive midfielders. The next line will be formed from Trincao - Messi - Dembele/Griezmann and Lautare as a striker. This 4-2-3-1 system looks a little bit defensive, but with active wings , Leo as a play-maker and a striker like Lautaro we can have a lot more success in Europe than with this current squad. And, I think new coach will be needed because Setien is no different than Valverde in regards of using club de amigos veterans.

I think we can afford to sign 3 new players if Bartomeu manage to sell/loan some of our players.

Messi983

Ofc, PSG quality seal.

Pretty solid team right here. :)

EhvDOADXYAYkXBc

Home of Barca Fans