Bosnia and Herzegovina

W

woobie

In all seriousness, Bosnia's got a quite good team - I like Pjanic and Misimovic too - and given the utter mess that is the French NT, you've got every chance of getting a good win.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Albania will beat Bosnia :p

I wouldn't be too surprised :) With Albania, it's usually one or two goals per game, it wouldn't surprise me if you scored one first and kept the result. But all other teams have to count with that when playing against you. Good luck :)

Antimilan

Well... I discussed that with my mates. If Albania went on being like Greece... scoring one lucky goal and defending the result, that would make me happy as we would win, even with a boring game, 3 points are always great. People expect them to play good football, like Spain lol... I hate that ignorant thinking.

Nevertheless, again, we lack many things to do even that "boring lucky scoring result defending" play to be honest..... defence is decent... but midfield and attack is shit (except Salihi in some occasions).

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Getting ready to go to the stadium... I'm already nervous. If we win, I'll 'buy' a bunch of ice cream smilies for all of you :p

Home of Barca Fans