Borussia Dortmund

ccesc

Reus and Hofmann injured, too.
Now it is Reus, Hofmann, Gündogan, Sahin, Kehl, Bender, Schmelzer, Pisczcek

ccesc

That's horrible. Any info on who will be back when?

Bender 1-2 weeks
Hofmann 10 days
Sokratis 2 weeks
Reus 2 weeks
Schmelzer 1-2 weeks
Gündogan ??
Kehl 2-3 weeks
Sahin 3 weeks
Piszczek 3 months.

So in 2-3 weeks most of them should be fine. In 2 weeks is the CL-game against Arsenal followed by the derby. Hope they will be fit then.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's horrible. Any info on who will be back when?

Reus will be out for at least 2 weeks while both Bender and Hofmann will be out for about 10 days. Gündoğan's return date is going to be delayed, for some reason.

This is just too bad.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This damn friendly of Germany against Paraguay where Gündogan started already injured...

I know, to this day I still don't know what his injury is about. I watched that game against Paraguay, I didn't notice him getting injured at all, he just kind of walked off the pitch. It is supposed to be his back, but why is it taking so long for some back injury to heal? It has been more than a month and half already. And they are saying he is not even near it, very perplexing and frustrating.

Die Bayern

Bild are saying that he's not near to being fit. Zorc is quoted as saying that he is not making much progress and they don't know when he'll be able to play.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Klopp on his conversation with Wenger prior to the match: "You can learn a lot from him, and he was quite taken with us too. We then kissed each other's asses a bit." :lol:

Last edited:

ccesc

Dortmund got the most shots on goal of ALL teams of the top5 leagues this season so far (209 shots).

Home of Barca Fans