Borussia Dortmund

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Same goes for Kießling. Bayernpreferencia? :pep:

Don't think it is Bayernpreferencia since quite a few BVB players have been called up. I think it is just Löw's stubbornness.

Yeah, poor Kießling. He was so fed up with Löw that he already said as long as he is the NT coach, he will not play for Germany. I am sure Löw will be out of the job after the WC next year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am hoping BVB won't drop points today. If they win, they will be 2 points ahead of Bayern. :) If they tie Eintracht, they will have a tie with Bayern in the standings.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Don't think it is Bayernpreferencia since quite a few BVB players have been called up. I think it is just Löw's stubbornness.

Yeah, poor Kießling. He was so fed up with Löw that he already said as long as he is the NT coach, he will not play for Germany. I am sure Löw will be out of the job after the WC next year.
Yeah, I was joking. Although he brought in so many Dortmund players only after the Euros, when he was criticized by several German jouralists/coaches for playing Müller and Kroos so much instead of Götze, Reus and Schürrle.

Kießling has retracted that statement already, although there is no way Löw will call him up for anything serious. Löw just picks the players he likes, oh well. I'd be excited to see Jupp take over next year...

Anyways, I want a 2-1. Borussia must take advantage of Bayern's draw.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, I was joking. Although he brought in so many Dortmund players only after the Euros, when he was criticized by several German jouralists/coaches for playing Müller and Kroos so much instead of Götze, Reus and Schürrle.

Kießling has retracted that statement already, although there is no way Löw will call him up for anything serious. Löw just picks the players he likes, oh well. I'd be excited to see Jupp take over next year...

Anyways, I want a 2-1. Borussia must take advantage of Bayern's draw.

Yeah, if only Jupp will take the job. Best case scenario will be after the WC, if Löw crash out it completely. However, with Jupp getting older and older, it is increasingly impossible, I think.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wish we could do something like that. Tata, being more direct, should encourage our players to try shooting from outside the box when we are unable to penetrate the midfield.

Home of Barca Fans