Borussia Dortmund

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Definitely want Dortmund to win the CL if we don't.

The rest can fuck off for all I care.

Total-Football

Definitely want Dortmund to win the CL if we don't.

The rest can fuck off for all I care.

I admire teams like that in this age of capitalism where the hierarchy of football is on par with the amount of money.

teams like Manchester united can keep fucking up but nothing stops them from selling a team and buying a brand new one each time.

in that regard, i also included atletico with Dortmund, they prove that determination and hardwork can still prevail.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I admire teams like that in this age of capitalism where the hierarchy of football is on par with the amount of money.

teams like Manchester united can keep fucking up but nothing stops them from selling a team and buying a brand new one each time.

in that regard, i also included atletico with Dortmund, they prove that determination and hardwork can still prevail.

If only Dortmund had the money to keep their biggest players. I hope there's not any stupid clauses in the contracts of the players they've signed now, because if they manage to keep this team for another couple of seasons, and improve their defence a bit too, every big team in the World should be worried. In fact, they should be worried this season, although I don't think BVB will go all the way due to inexperience.

Total-Football

If only Dortmund had the money to keep their biggest players. I hope there's not any stupid clauses in the contracts of the players they've signed now, because if they manage to keep this team for another couple of seasons, and improve their defence a bit too, every big team in the World should be worried. In fact, they should be worried this season, although I don't think BVB will go all the way due to inexperience.

Clauses or no clauses you and i know what will happen eventually .. everytime they come close to building a frightening team a pack of wolves would be knocking at their door. Bayern can't let them build

El Flaco

[tw]785047211063271424[/tw]

Tuchels Dortmund has scored 98 goals in 40 games. No other Dortmund coach has a better goal ratio.

Science Kid

[tw]785047211063271424[/tw]

Tuchels Dortmund has scored 98 goals in 40 games. No other Dortmund coach has a better goal ratio.

Eh, out of context it means absolutely nothing.

In the second half of the 2011/12 season, Klopp's Dortmund won 16 games, drew 2, beat Bayern twice (1-0 and 5-2) and won the double.

Tuchel's Dortmund is light years away from such an achievement.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ridiculous skill from Passlack before yesterday's Pokal game against FC Union Berlin

1d17ks.gif

Home of Barca Fans