Borussia Dortmund

nnao

The lack of a quality striker is costing them. They wouldn't be in this situation now, if they had Lewandowski to finish off the many chances, they got earlier in the season.

Lewa has missed like 10 sitters this season already. Even Dortmund fans know he's not a great finisher. Maybe a dip in the transfer market is needed though.

Who is decent that they could possibly get? There are probably some decent ones in the Bundesliga. I think Volland only has a couple years left on his contract.

Mostly what they need to work on is team cohesion and confidence/motivation. There isn't any. They all look like they just met each other for the first time each game. Even with a decent striker, there's no guarantee you can keep coming back from conceding stupid goals in the first 15-20 minutes each game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lewa has missed like 10 sitters this season already. Even Dortmund fans know he's not a great finisher. Maybe a dip in the transfer market is needed though.

Who is decent that they could possibly get? There are probably some decent ones in the Bundesliga. I think Volland only has a couple years left on his contract.

Mostly what they need to work on is team cohesion and confidence/motivation. There isn't any. They all look like they just met each other for the first time each game. Even with a decent striker, there's no guarantee you can keep coming back from conceding stupid goals in the first 15-20 minutes each game.

This x 1000.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

Just saying that if they had a great finisher at the start of the season, when they were playing well, I doubt that they would be in the relegation battle by December. Maybe they need to make a quality signing in January to build some confidence. It certainly wouldn't hurt.

nnao

Just saying that if they had a great finisher at the start of the season, when they were playing well, I doubt that they would be in the relegation battle by December. Maybe they need to make a quality signing in January to build some confidence. It certainly wouldn't hurt.

Maybe. It's funny though. They conceded the fastest goal in Bundesliga history in the very first match of the season and lost 2-0. Maybe that was an omen of things to come.

BlueStripe

I am not gunna lie, I sort of do hope they get relegated just to see the chaos than ensues. There would probably be a frenzy to sign all of their good players.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I am not gunna lie, I sort of do hope they get relegated just to see the chaos than ensues. There would probably be a frenzy to sign all of their good players.

That is pure evil.

I have a feeling they will get a good 10 game streak and they will be fine. No European football next season, just focus on the domestic competitions and that is that. Klopp can choose to stay but I don't know if he is the right man anymore. He himself is drained mentally, and it is affecting his players. The day they told him Gotze is going to be sold, and they let go of Lewadonski, it was all over.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That is pure evil.

I have a feeling they will get a good 10 game streak and they will be fine. No European football next season, just focus on the domestic competitions and that is that. Klopp can choose to stay but I don't know if he is the right man anymore. He himself is drained mentally, and it is affecting his players. The day they told him Gotze is going to be sold, and they let go of Lewadonski, it was all over.

Agreed, that is pure evil.

I for one do not see the possibility of BVB getting relegated at all. Moreover, I think BVB will end up in the top four by the end of the season. There is only a difference of 12 points between BVB and the 4th place (Gladbach/Schalke/Augsburg) right now. Very doable.

Home of Barca Fans