Bojan Krkic

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I really don't think it's a question of whether or not he can be important...He can, I believe that...He's just not able to polish his game quickly enough with the sporadic playing time he's getting...The danger, I feel, is that he will regress as a result which makes loaning him out a wise option

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
A loan deal for this guy at Villarreal + money in exchange for Rossi wouldn't be too bad, I think.

Maybe he would learn more if he is away from his secure environment and treated like any other player.

Barcafan 2304

A loan deal for this guy at Villarreal + money in exchange for Rossi wouldn't be too bad, I think.

Maybe he would learn more if he is away from his secure environment and treated like any other player.

Maybe but tbh, if needed, i would not be adverse to seeing him go full stop. He has had chances. I think there is a genuine good wish to see him succeed but we have to be honest, its not likely he will do so at barca and force his way ahead of the rpesent three striking options and a potential addition such as Rossi or Aguero. For his sake, just as much as Barca's, his future may be elsewhere sadly

adil_909

his future is with barca and barca only. people forget that he's just a KID. how many 20 year olds do you guys know who are starting strikers for major clubs around the world???

he needs more regular playing time, and that is why we should not buy rossi or aguero or anyone else. bojan is the future. let's be patient and give him time.

xsever

Bojan: "I'm a Barça player and I won't be included in any transfer. My only goal is to stay at this club for the rest of my life." [cr]

Bojan: "Everyone would have liked to play the Champions League final but I'm still young and hope to have other chances." [cope]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bojan: "I'm a Barça player and I won't be included in any transfer. My only goal is to stay at this club for the rest of my life." [cr]

Bojan: "Everyone would have liked to play the Champions League final but I'm still young and hope to have other chances." [cope]

Oh boy! dude, man up and accept a loan spell boy!! You ain't like others and you'll be welcomed back!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Is this something new under Rosell or Pep?...Several of the aforementioned players in loans/sales are speaking out which I don't recall before...Thiago, Bojan & Jeffren have all said they are going nowhere

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Bojan: "I'm a Barça player and I won't be included in any transfer. My only goal is to stay at this club for the rest of my life."
Bojan: "Everyone would have liked to play the Champions League final but I'm still young and hope to have other chances."
If these quotes are true, that's a bit piss then.

His goal should be becoming a better player. Furthermore he got already two chances to play in the CL final, and Pep ditched him. Twice. That says something, no?

We're obviously looking at another forward to buy, and rightly so. This will lower Bojan's chances even more ...

Hatem Ben Arfa

So is Bojan staying then? I hope he does. He is only 21. It's too early to write him off as a failure after having seen what he is capable of. He just has a crisis of confidence and trys to hard sometimes.

It was unfortunate when he got his recent injury because in that game he was playing awesome. We must keep him. And IF we sell him, we must have a cheap by back clause.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
anyone consider that maybe we're not signing a Bojan replacement but a 'mentor' for him?

In the past Henry played that role, i'd hope Villa would be the next in line :)
Hope Bojan stays, he's awesome and despite some previous posters comments his stats are damn impressive for a 20 year old who generally makes their appearances when the game is winding down. He's shown more times than once that he can step up when he is needed.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This mentor nonsense, for me, is just nonsense...Bojan's problem is not that he's lacking in tutelage, it's lack of playing time...He had some confident players around in Henry, Samu & Ibra already and he still looks like a deer caught in the headlights

Kid needs to play and probably away from Barcelona to regain confidence for his game...We've seen flashes of it but at this rate he won't be seasoned until he's 30 years old from his current position on the bench

Home of Barca Fans