Bojan Krkic

Blaugrana94

Danish media says that Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal are interested in him - but especially Arsene Weneger will sign him.

J

Jordzibob

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He cant even cope with the psychical of the defenders in La Liga, how is he gonna cope with the PL?

jimmybarca83

A loan move for Bojan would be great and would allow him to complete his footballing education, because he is at the end of the day only 20 years old still learning the game! For those of you writing him off, dont judge him until he has completely developed as a player! Pep is using him wisely, slowly but surely giving him minutes here and there to develop him!
A couple of years time and he will be one of Barca's main men!!

alex 10

the agent of Barcelona striker Bojan Krkic has opened up possible a move to Napoli if his client's spell on the bench persists.

The 20-year-old has played a bit-part role at the Nou Camp this season as he is down the pecking order behind David Villa and Lionel Messi.

His lack of first-team action has worried his agent Zoran Vekic, who has sounded out to the Catalan club the interest Napoli have expressed in his client.

"It is not the moment to speak about this matter. Barcelona does not want to discuss this matter now," the agent told Ilsussidiario.net. "In June, we will meet and speak about what can happen.

"We do not want to get on the wrong side of the squad. They will decide what to do.

"I wish to not comment on the possibility of joining Napoli, as I do not know what will happen," he concluded.

The Spanish striker has played 18 league games for Barcelona this season, scoring just three goals.

Blaugrana94

I hope he will score against Sporting Gijon. It will give him a big boost. I really like this player - But I'm beginning to doubt his talent.

Ocurrente

Tito on Bojan – “If someone had had the slightest doubt about what he can offer, would we have renewed his contract? No…The crew, we all trust him. We have no doubt about Bojan. Last season, in an extremely difficult stretch, he played and scored crucial goals. He is only 20 years old. At that age even Iniesta wasn’t a permanent fixture. It took years to settle, to grow and that takes time. I am convinced that Bojan will be the same. His position at the club is more difficult because historically the center-forwards who have played here have been the best in the world. He must be calm, keep growing, because the time will come.“

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Tito on Bojan – “If someone had had the slightest doubt about what he can offer, would we have renewed his contract? No…The crew, we all trust him. We have no doubt about Bojan. Last season, in an extremely difficult stretch, he played and scored crucial goals. He is only 20 years old. At that age even Iniesta wasn’t a permanent fixture. It took years to settle, to grow and that takes time. I am convinced that Bojan will be the same. His position at the club is more difficult because historically the center-forwards who have played here have been the best in the world. He must be calm, keep growing, because the time will come.“

nice one, Tito.

Home of Barca Fans