Bojan Krkic

Evil

Shabazz
Re: 11 - Bojan Krkic

He played as a left winger for Catalonia and did an excellent job, he should definatley get a start tomorrow, Messi only arrived today, so I doubt he will start after only training once ...

Barca_Ray_USA

Pep will know what to do with Bojan. Who would have thought he`d produce someone like Busquets? He knows his players so all is good

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He get`s muscled out fairly easily. He lacks that extra determination that other small strikers, like Tevez, have. But it`s still too early to write him off

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Scored a header. Looked a bit suspicious though, could be offside, gonna have to check the highlights

Evil

Shabazz

He wasn´t offside, came from behind. Not a good performance overall, missed two 1-on-1 chances.

P.S (This is proof that we don't need a tall target man in the box to score headers, players like Bojan, Aguero, and Villa can score these kind of goals as well) :)

IraqiCulé

Bad performance overall though. Why he didn't release the ball to Busquets on that counter is beyond me, would have been a tap in for Sergi.

Barca_Ray_USA

IraqiCulé said:
Bad performance overall though. Why he didn't release the ball to Busquets on that counter is beyond me, would have been a tap in for Sergi.

He missed 2 clear chances + being selfish there, as you pointed out.
He will probably get another chance in a week vs. Espanyol so let`s wait and see

maz

I walk the line

It took messi a few seasons of very regular football to stop being selfish. Its all a part of being a young footballer. Only a very small minority are unselfish at a young age (eg iniesta).

Bojan is not an inherently selfish player, thats very obvious. However he needs goals to get his confidence back. Assists dont give a STRIKER confidence the way goals do. While we are winning games i dont see much wrong with him trying to get his confidence back. Better now than if we start going through a bad patch.

Home of Barca Fans