Bojan Krkic

jamrock

I figured as much, pep doesn't loan out players he rates, the central midfield slots is even more filled than the forward line and DM spots, but i guarantee you Roberto will not be loaned out while he is manager. he rates who he rates and the rest doesn't really matter that much to him.

Aasim

Bumbleman
yeah, to me it seems that pep didnt notice his talent
nothing against him, it happens

"Didn't notice his talent"?

I'm sorry but Pep is there at training everyday. He's with Bojan everyday. He knows more about football, Barca and Bojan than everyone on this forum. Pep's decision to allow Bojan to leave was simply because Bojan didn't deliver enough with the time he had. I know he didn't have that much time but did he ever show signs of displacing MVP?

Bojan is mentally weak. A lot of players out there don't have as much talent as Bojan but they are mentally superior which makes them more successful. For example Pedro, who imo has less natural talent than Bojan but is a much better player because he doesn't let his head drop when things are getting bad and therefore delivers on more occasions.

People need to stop putting the blame fully on Pep. Bojan screwed up as well.

E

estranged

I love how some of you think Bojan was somehow a victim of opportunity

Indeed. Bojan leaving is for the best. It was apparent on numerous occasions last season that he doesn't really have a future at Barca anytime soon given the competition he's up against, no doubting his ability but Barca is different. Pep actually really like shim.

Quite simple really...

Last edited:

jamrock

I'm sorry but Pep is there at training everyday. He's with Bojan everyday. He knows more about football, Barca and Bojan than everyone on this forum. Pep's decision to allow Bojan to leave was simply because Bojan didn't deliver enough with the time he had. I know he didn't have that much time but did he ever show signs of displacing MVP?

Bojan is mentally weak. A lot of players out there don't have as much talent as Bojan but they are mentally superior which makes them more successful. For example Pedro, who imo has less natural talent than Bojan but is a much better player because he doesn't let his head drop when things are getting bad and therefore delivers on more occasions.

the same kid that didn't prove himself when ibra was shitting up the place, he was given a real chance and didn't do much with it right?.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
When Bojan is confident, he can be very good. If he showed 09/10 run in form all the time, no way would he be at Roma right now.

But without playing regularly he'll never show that consistently. So it's the right move for now.

In two years, we'll see.

USWAY

When Bojan is confident, he can be very good. If he showed 09/10 run in form all the time, no way would he be at Roma right now.

But without playing regularly he'll never show that consistently. So it's the right move for now.

In two years, we'll see.
Exactly.

Bojan obviously oozes with talent and can score goals, but his lack of confidence was so evident. He needs to play.

Aasim

Bumbleman
the same kid that didn't prove himself when ibra was shitting up the place, he was given a real chance and didn't do much with it right?.

Thumbs up for sounding like a prick.

Ibra second half of the season was nothing. Bojan replaced him in the centre. That's where he was great and won us the league.

This past season, was Bojan going to displace Messi in the centre? No. So he got games on the wing which is not his best position and he failed to adapt. Messi hardly misses a game so when is he ever going to get a run in the centre to get upto that 09/10 form?

He's not and now we have Sanchez who can play there when Messi is rested, no way Bojan would have gotten a run of games in the centre.

Chainsaw

Killahead

Spot on.

Some people still don't wanna accept that, because of their personal crush for certain players. But they're gonna admit that Barcelona needs players who are stable for a full season. Bojan still doesn't have that mentality. As talked before, footballing talent is not enough.

jamrock

Thumbs up for sounding like a prick.

Ibra second half of the season was nothing. Bojan replaced him in the centre. That's where he was great and won us the league.

This past season, was Bojan going to displace Messi in the centre? No. So he got games on the wing which is not his best position and he failed to adapt. Messi hardly misses a game so when is he ever going to get a run in the centre to get upto that 09/10 form?

He's not and now we have Sanchez who can play there when Messi is rested, no way Bojan would have gotten a run of games in the centre.

Thats for making a much more reasonable post.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Jamrock, how highly do you rate Sergi Gomez?

I've seen less of him than Bartra and Muniesa - both of whom look like they have the quality to make it. But do you think SG does/will possibly?

jamrock

Jamrock, how highly do you rate Sergi Gomez?

I've seen less of him than Bartra and Muniesa - both of whom look like they have the quality to make it. But do you think SG does/will possibly?

Comes is IMO has more potential than both and has a better chance of making it in the center of defense, his game has everything.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
You think?

I thought Muniesa was the highest rated in terms of pure quality. Bartra looks pretty ready to get some minutes, I like him a lot. Fast, nice tackling, etc.

Home of Barca Fans