Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Moura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thiago has not done enough yet...Isco, same...Mario G., similar...Hazard, same....Where is Oscar, btw?...Truth is I'd thrown in Chanturia too, certainly more qualified than Shaqiri...Can't really rate a defender over an offensive player, IMO, but my favorite is Alaba - Immense player, probably the best LB in the world, atm...But I honestly think it'd be between Neymar & Oscar due to the sheer genius...Mario, Hazard & Isco would be on the tier below, for me...Otherwise a fairly good list of terrific talents although Ramsey doesn't have that caliber of skill

ivan22

Alaba. Don't forget he just turned 21 AND played a big part in bayerns huge season. All the other contestans can't claim that.

I rate Neymar pretty high, too. But right now it clearly is Alaba. Kid's a fucking monster.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Seriously no one cares about Pogba, why are players like him are underrated.

Neymar is presently way ahead of everyone else on the list, he is the best/important player of a team that are one of the favorites to land world cup. He is star at 19 years old, he is the man at santos and now brazil.

Alaba is underrated but gotze needs to prove too much right now, he is not a starter for both bayern and germany. Gotze has potential but neymar can turn matches single handedly. Neymar transition into barca is very good whereas gotze still reaching his last season level, although we still can't judge gotze because he is injured most of the season. But gotze is not an obvious starter whereas neymar is.

I am not a fan of united but it looks like adnan januzaj may break into the list sometime later ( it is just one match but watching him play like that was fun ). Another Belgium ( hopefully belgium, not shitty england ) talent, wow belgium is the place of high potential players.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I completely forgot about Z.Bakkali while thinking about belgium, both adnan and bakkali have not done anything to deserve to be on the list, just saying they have potential to be best youngsters( may be in 2 years ), if they become another failure i will be sad. Adnan can't compete with belgium squad but competition may just make him a true potential star.
Sorry for posting this in this thread, just felt like saying about those two players.

XaviMessiGirl

Neymar, Isco, Marquinhos, Verratti, Pogba, Alaba, De Sciglio, COUTINHO... Icardi :p

Then Insigne, Florenzi also but they are 22.

Thiago has not done enough yet...Isco, same...Mario G., similar...Hazard, same....Where is Oscar, btw?...Truth is I'd thrown in Chanturia too, certainly more qualified than Shaqiri...Can't really rate a defender over an offensive player, IMO, but my favorite is Alaba - Immense player, probably the best LB in the world, atm...But I honestly think it'd be between Neymar & Oscar due to the sheer genius...Mario, Hazard & Isco would be on the tier below, for me...Otherwise a fairly good list of terrific talents although Ramsey doesn't have that caliber of skill

Ramsey's there mainly due to his form this season.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Wow, this is a really hard poll. I think there's one tier that's above the rest - Neymar, Varane, Alaba, Isco, Gotze, Gundogan, Hazard and Courtois.

Among these eight players, it's really difficult to choose - how exactly can you compare Neymar or Hazard to Alaba or Varane, let alone a goalie like Courtois? All of them are fantastic. I think a best 11 is easier to make:

Courtois
(No young RB of same calibre as this team)-Marquinhos-Varane-Alaba
Verratti-Gundogan-Isco
Hazard-Gotze-Neymar

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
It should have been closer yes, I agree. Alaba should have more votes, but other than that... Not much to laugh at. :/

IF this was 6 months ago before Neymar joined us this would have been way closer, back then most of the forum doubted him. Ah, those days :VdB:

Indignado

Where the hell is Wilshere

Anyway I voted for Neymar, obviously, Götze, Alaba and Courtois are also up there and Gündogan is 23.

Home of Barca Fans