Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miroslav Klose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Who?)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Trequartista

The good
Who is the best striker in Europe?not based on current form as its too early to say that Striker A is the best in world bec he scored B goals so far,based on the last 2 seasons,if you had the chance to have one striker from those,whom will you choose(irrespective of your team's style),Lionel Messi is not included in this poll bec 1-he may not be a well defined striker 2-he will get 90% of the votes,Cristiano Ronaldo is not included as he is more of a winger,a goal scoring machine but still a winger.

Last edited:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Well, for CR and Messi you could say they are forwards, and by saying striker you mean CF.. :)

I have my doubts between Eto'o, Rooney, Forlan and Drogba.. The most complete ones imho.. But I'll go for Samu!

Trequartista

The good
Well, for CR and Messi you could say they are forwards, and by saying striker you mean CF.. :)

I have my doubts between Eto'o, Rooney, Forlan and Drogba.. The most complete ones imho.. But I'll go for Samu!

Messi is as CF as RVP is but it wont be fair for anyone from these names to include Messi in any poll,Ronaldo is a wing Forward so yeah I mean Striker=CF

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

We agree on almost everything, its quite scary.

MoFroBo

Drogs maybe for the last two seasons, but despite Eto' s avarage last year season, his current performances stands for whole two seasons.

Trequartista

The good
Drogs maybe for the last two seasons, but despite Eto' s avarage last year season, his current performances stands for whole two seasons.

Eto'o had a poor season last year bec he was played out of position,with my all respect to Diego Milito who is a great striker but when you have a talent like Samu and then waste it on the wings,then that was not the best decision for Samu,Inter won the triple and Diego Milito was one of their best players so Noone can open his mouth,oh no I forgot to mention Mirko Vucinic who is one of the most underrated strikers in Europe,my bad

V

Valon

Samuel Eto'o.

Then it's Villa, Forlan, Drogba and Higuain in no particular order.

Trequartista

The good
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok Mido, not CF, lets say by striker you mean ST, someone who can play as lone striker, in 4-2-3-1 ro something :D

:lol: even Ronaldo can play as a lone striker,not at his best there but he played there before with Man U,Madrid,Portugal,lets say the best striker from those above :)

jamrock

I've been saying eto'o for years now, Best striker of his generation in my opinion.

He has as good a goal scoring records as any, most times even better and he is a natural born winner.

Home of Barca Fans