Best stadium atmosphere TOP 50

M.L. King

The Preacher
Yes I agree from the standpoint of tension and suspense over the stadium. But regarding the atmosphere River-Boca is something you have to live through; of course if you want to hear chanting and that kind of stuff. But if you're fond of cursing then you'll favor El Clasico. :D

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying El Clasico hasn't got its own unique atmosphere. There are minorities that try to stimulate the whole stadium with their songs, however the majority of the audience is normally sitting and watching the match.

Evil

Shabazz
Well I wouldn't care if people are breakdancing naked in the stands, I would definatley go to watch El Clasico if I had the chance to :lol:

0nur`barca

Where is BESiktAs fans ???
they are the best on Turkey ..
Besiktas - Liverpool match..
Even Liverpool players shocked when they see them .. Gerrard said that the fans impressed him an he never saw somethin like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnNYWIWtr0I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rER2ksdxk7o&feature=related
in this video they show that after the match in forums , Liverpool fans (best in the world) wrote. :
it was not a fair win , they Played with 12 players ..
they created a great atmosphere .. WE wIsh we Could be THere .. ! some liverpool fans should learn from them..Liverpool fans looked like Spice Girls instead of the Besiktas ones..:D:D

Moe

powered by;
in important matches the camp nou is louder than any other stadium.. i remember last year when we played manutd the camp nou didn't stop roaring. but anfield is more consistent than the camp nou

Warik

Thing with Turkish fans for me is it isn't enough that their fans undoubtedly make a great atmosphere but they feel the need to go on the videos fans of other clubs have put of their atmosphere and rub it in.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The Besitkas fans scared at the start they were almost like worms or somthing it was unusual. Hampden is a crap stadium but at the Scotland vs France stadium you could feel the stadium move. This was 50,000 people jumping about singing Status Quo " Rocking All Over The World " about 10 times in a row. Scottish fans are mental.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
The best atmosphere I've ever experienced was at La Bombonera and it's jumping for pretty much every game, how they can put it 19 places below Anfield which is like a morgue for most EPL games is beyond me.

PaulFCB

Banned
Old Trafford in the top? They must be joking, that stadium is a cemetery, even Alex Ferguson said it with his own mouth that the stadiums is dead and it doesn't push the team from behind.
The top is made after the concept that atmosphere is at its best in English style not counting if the fans actually make noise or not just the spirit the people have over there.

Warik

The best atmosphere I've ever experienced was at La Bombonera and it's jumping for pretty much every game, how they can put it 19 places below Anfield which is like a morgue for most EPL games is beyond me.

Definite British bias tbh. Though I personally would put El Monumental above La Bombonera. Though I do have a River bias :p

[YOUTUBE]65Oi1ldyKbI[/YOUTUBE]

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
On european occasions I do feel Anfield is special. Just look throughout our history it can tell you this. I also agree during premier league matches you can hear a pin drop.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
on the big nights I don't think you can beat celtic park.

amazing.

having never experienced it during an SPL game (and not having watched much SPL) I don't know if it has consistency, but when the big games come rollin' in I don't think you can beat it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
on the big nights I don't think you can beat celtic park.

amazing.

having never experienced it during an SPL game (and not having watched much SPL) I don't know if it has consistency, but when the big games come rollin' in I don't think you can beat it.

The 2 celtic-Liverpool matches were just frigging awesome. Just a brilliant atmosphere at both legs.

Home of Barca Fans