• Javier Mascherano

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Piqué.

5m to bring back a shit-hot canterano (observe the fuss over Cesc) who is the pillar of our defence and will likely provide us with at least a decade of service?

no contest. even if Dani Alves is made of win.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Ibra. Good price and brilliant performance. I don't understand why we let him go so soon. :(

jamrock

its a difficult choice between alves and pique.

Pique has the price and the fact that he is the future captain of this team and has soon as he gets use to the waka waka, he will be back to his awesome self for the rest of his career.

Alves has the fact that he is probably the most difficult player to replace in the team, his characteristics or that unique and his role that fundamental

for now alves, longer term Pique

Manuel Traquete

1-Piqué
2-Alves
3-Villa
4-Mascherano
5-Keita

All great signings, but Piqué is clearly the best. The price + quality combination is just unbeatable.

zanela

I can only judge on what has transpired and occurred. While one stands to be a greater asset long term, it's dependent on various factors and their harmony.

From what constitutes Pep's era so far, my pick is Dani Alves.

While pep's signings took some time to get going, Alves was the only one that never looked out of place from the offset. He immediately struck a chemistry, almost a telepathic understanding with Leo. That for me, was worth half his transfer fee. The Right flank Dani-Messi magic, in my opinion, was the herald of the Pep era. Since, he's been integral to our tika taka, and how we operate. The mastery and authority he offers week in week out on that right side, is indispensable. Barcelona, as an attacking unit is easier to contain without Alves, than with Alves in the side. We've coped without our other star absentees, (Abidal and Masch have filled in admirably well for both Puyol and Pique) but i very much doubt if anyone can replace Alves for a considerable period without a significant drop in quality.

Barca and D.Alves is the perfect match. And perfection doesn't 've a price.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Chygrynskiy
black_guys_laughing.gif

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Piqué. has to be Piqué. his performance in the CL Final 2009 alone puts him at the top of this list.

Home of Barca Fans