Best Player In The World in 4-5 Years time?

N

nutnut

This post is so ridiculous it doesnt even warrent a response.

Why respond then? Still at least i give explations why i think what i think, unlike you who is just like 'overrated just because they are English' or 'i want them to fail just because they are English and i'm Scottish'

Don't worry i'm sure an 'overated' English club will reach the Champions League final again and EPL clubs taking up all quarter final and semi final spots, full of English players, still overrated though :hooray:

Hate all you want, your hate is not going to change anything.

Haters :lol:

Last edited:
A

alamessi

they've not done anything in the big leagues, h775. but neymar does look a good player. i've not seen ganso though.

jimmybarca83

and Lucas Piazon,Erik Lamela

Balotelli if he had some brain could have been there...

He still has the potential, I just hope age will calm him down. It would be a shame if a poor attitude stops him from achieving what he has the ability to achieve. But it just shows that it iisn't just what you can do with the ball that makes you great, it is your general attitude and mental strength as well.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Theres a fair few young talents tbh.

Thiago, Nuri Sahin, Mario Gotze, Ravel Morrison (if he sorts out his attitude), Paul Pogba, McEachran, Kakuta, Wishere, Ramsey - All of these players have a bright future.

Then you've got the more hyped ones - Pato, Balotelli, Coutinho, Ganso, Neymar etc. Cant wait to see how they progress.

N

nutnut

I always forget Pato is just 21, seems to have been around for years, i like Neymar too.

N

neanz

Why respond then? Still at least i give explations why i think what i think, unlike you who is just like 'overrated just because they are English' or 'i want them to fail just because they are English and i'm Scottish'

Don't worry i'm sure an 'overated' English club will reach the Champions League final again and EPL clubs taking up all quarter final and semi final spots, full of English players, still overrated though :hooray:

Hate all you want, your hate is not going to change anything.

Haters :lol:

You're absolutely biased and living in denial, you do realize that? I mean, come on, try reading news from a non English media for once in your life.

The nation is as stupid as their local media :lol:

N

neanz

No, I didn't say that. What I meant is that a person's knowledge is based on what he/she reads every day. Seems like our friend nutnut only reads ridiculously biased articles all the time. Possible Andy Gray fan? :rofl1:

edit: Gray isn't English but is still heavily biased towards English football.

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
No, I didn't say that. What I meant is that a person's knowledge is based on what he/she reads every day. Seems like our friend nutnut only reads ridiculously biased articles all the time. Possible Andy Gray fan? :rofl1:

Thats true e.g. If you read goal.com crap you have very strange opinions on football.

N

nutnut

You're absolutely biased and living in denial, you do realize that? I mean, come on, try reading news from a non English media for once in your life.

The nation is as stupid as their local media :lol:

What i say is a Rafa fact, don't English clubs still have more teams in the Champions League than any other country before it started and still have?

These are teams with more than half English/British players in (excluding Arsenal), hide away from facts all you like, English players are doing the business on the world stage, it's just this generation is haven't gel'd as a unit Internationaly. 1990's we was shit hot though and hopefully this new gen (after Capello) will get the public's pride back in the national team again, maybe that's what we are lacking more than anything (pride) because as said talent is there for all to see, we have some of the best players in the world and players who are doing the business in biggest competition of all, which is an even higher standard than the world cup (the Champs league).

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
A lot of English football fans (not saying all, just to clarify) seem to think that just because the English youngsters get the most exposure from their local media, they have the most promising youngsters coming through. I'm not saying they're all bad and overhyped but there are so many prospects in the world (mostly in South America) that are much better yet don't get half the exposure that these so-called "next best things" in England get. I'm willing to bet my left nut that in 5 years, the best player in the world is not going to be an Englishman.

Home of Barca Fans