Best Player In The World in 4-5 Years time?

Gilberto

Agree with a lot of ones people have named here but there's one person I haven't seen on here yet: Memphis Depay (PSV). The guy is only 20 years old and has already played a couple of matches for the Dutch NT. Is very 'developed' for his age, physically and mentally, and has a great mentality. I could see him going to a big club this summer and if not next summer. He was the best player of the Dutch league last year IMO and has a 'powerful style of play', which can be compared to Ronaldo and Bale IMO. Don't know if he is a future Ballon D'or winner but he definitely has a lot of potential.

He did score his first world cup goal for the Dutch national team against Australia.

Memphis-Depay-goal-against-Australia.gif

I know the keeper should've saved this, but it was a good effort.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He did score his first world cup goal for the Dutch national team against Australia.

Memphis-Depay-goal-against-Australia.gif

I know the keeper should've saved this, but it was a good effort.

He scored the second goal for the Netherlands today, didn't he?

Very promising talent. Is he the next big thing?

Gilberto

He is pretty overhyped right now but I actually think he will become a world class player. Not only is he talented but he works very hard to improve every single day, he seems to work a lot harder than many other players do.
He is one of the bigger talents in Europe and definitely the biggest talent over here in the Netherlands.

Home of Barca Fans