Best goal by a defensive player

ivan22

hey boys and girls :D!
at barca we're spoiled with brilliant goals by MVP and sometimes :)P) by XavIniesta! but I wanted to know which one's your favourite goal by a defensive player and why! Abidal, Pique, Bisquits, Mascherano, Alves, you name it!

for me it's Pique's beautiful goal against Inter:
why? Because you simply dont expect this kind of movement by a defensive player. Just brilliant! Such a sick goal!

There's also dani's goal against getafe
but for me it's not even close to piques goal. ofc it's a nice shot, but there's also a lot of luck involved (spinning of the ball, drop, etc!)

now its your turn!

goope

Puyol's header against RM 6-2 and Germany WC semi final.
Because it fits to his character. Out of nothing, when the team needs him, with full power and heart.

Dani Alves league goal in autum 2009 where it looked like he makes an assist and then he scored from the sideline and laughed his ass off with his teammates after he scored because it was such an unbelievable dreamgoal.
Dani Alves CL goal 2011 vs Shakhtar Donetsk because of the movement and the understanding with Iniesta. Edit: Oh, and because of the dance afterwards :D

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Outside of Barca... Roberto Carlos freekick for NT (yes, yes, I know, but ge has class + he's a MODEST brazilian)

For Barca probably Beletti, maybe Abidaltasar

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Puyi's goal vs Germany in the world cup. I nearly pissed my self when he scored :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans