• 09/10

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 10/11

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • 11/12

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters

Theconomist

With the atrocity we are getting next season I thought a bit of nostalgia would do us all good.
The contenders.

2008/09
nike-08-09-barcelona-away-kick-off-shirt--yellow.gif

2009/10
09-10Barcelona-away-pink-thailand.jpg

2010/11
10-0831_Barca+Away.jpg

2011/12
fc-barcelona-11-12-away-kit1.jpg

Personally it has to be the 11/12, first there's the Qatar foundation logo(and the money that came with it) then the color which definitely beats the previous 2(that green is vomit worthy and the pink reminds me of Ibra) only the yellow comes close in terms of color due to Henry nostalgia.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Nostalgia: Yellow
Best looks: All three except the green, but probably the yellow or the black. Yellow wins since there's no Qatar Foundation on it! :)

Maria

1.08/09
2.09/10
3.10/11
4.11/12(this would have been 3rd if it weren't for Qatar, some bad memories and for the fact that the black is for RM, not for us)

With the atrocity we are getting next season I thought a bit of nostalgia would do us all good.

Personally it has to be the 11/12, first there's the Qatar foundation logo(and the money that came with it) then the color which definitely beats the previous 2(that green is vomit worthy and the pink reminds me of Ibra) only the yellow comes close in terms of color due to Henry nostalgia.

wjgu8i.jpg

Last edited:

Birdy

10/11 for me, but the version with light green shorts also..
08/09 also good, but in the second place..
09.10 and 11.12 very bad both, but 11/12 was really utter shit..

The best home shirt: 08/09 by far..

Richard.H

08/09 kit was just sexy, both the home and the away. It was so sexy that I bought a sports jersey for the first time in my life (the home kit). The glorified kits truly paralleled the great season we had.

XaviMessiGirl

08/09, 11/12, 10/11, 09/10. The peach one last only because I personally dislike the color, although I thought it was better designed than 10/11.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That mint green shirt isn't that bad! I mean... there is worse to come :shrugs:
This. The home kit was also good. Overall it was a remarkable season that I fondly remember very well.
Probably the best season I've experienced (05-06 comes close). It all started worryingly with Ronnie and Deco sold, and Pep wanting Eto'o out. We didn't do that well at the start either, and this at the back of two very disappointing seasons. But then... victories vs RM (2-6!), Henry playing like in Arsenal, Iniesta floating over the pitch and into the penalty areas, Xavi taking that final step, Eto'o being Eto'o, Piqué surprising everyone, Dani finding Messi, Hle... oh wait. And that goal vs Chelsea :wub:

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I don't think the mint green was bad either, just think design wise it's my least favorite but in terms of color I liked it better than peach. I remember hating the mint when it first came out and then I got used to it, bought one with Villa on it :)

But yeah, anything we've had the past several years is better than what's coming out next season tbh.

Home of Barca Fans