Bernardo Silva

Loki

Agent Felix.

João Félix: "If Bernardo Silva comes, I'm going to ask for a commission (laughs). Everything I have said is true and if he comes they will be delighted with him. He asked me about places to live, places to eat, about safety... He asked me a little about everything. Whether I have convinced him? I think so, I think so."
@totcosta

serghei

Isn't Silva like still under contract at City? He's also hitting 30 soon. Should buy him at a big discount compared to 2-3 years ago if it happens.

vuji_31

Paying 60mil for him which is his clause is worst idea ever, we have stacked midfield and RW position, we need CDM.

We would probably end supporting Man City for getting Wirtz or someone, while we would end with already declining player.

Bernardo is great player, but he is final touch in team, we have house that does not have windows and they are buying expensive furniture.

We need to keep up with current transfer logic, of buying young talented players, and getting free player.
There is a lot of good players we can use for season or two, we need to be smart.

CDM, LW and then other positions.

TheStig

If we sell Raphinha for the same money as we could get Bernardo than it's a no brainer. We would get a much better player who can play multiple positions.

Blanco

Bernardo is a monster of a player. Remember how he destroyed Davies and Camavinga when playing RW. He is world class in like 4 positions. Different gravy compared to all your midfielders bar Gundo. Hope its not true that the transfer is going to happen.

Porque

To be honest 50m this Summer is a great price. Bernardo will be turning 30 this Summer and is a bit like Modric, that what he excels at hardly relies on pace. He can go, and probably for a number of seasons in Spanish football especially.

I'd take Bernardo for 50m this Summer and Son next Summer on a free.

And of course back them up with a superstar manager like Oscar Klopp or Jurgen Hernandez.

Home of Barca Fans