Bellingham vs Foden

Who will be remembered as the better player when careers are over? And Why?

• Bellingham

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daisymorr

2 of the best young players in the World. Both English internationals but Who will be remember as the better player when careers are over? And Why?

Temptation

Bellingham and it's not even close. Bellingham is THAT GUY!

Enters Madrid as a kid and is the main man from day 1. Acts like a leader from the beginning at a club like Real Madrid.

Anyone who thinks it's Foden ain't got a clue and rates players on the basis of their profile("Oh look he's diminutive left footed technician with no physicality blah blah blah") as some sort of Barca DNA hangover.

Arguably the best player in the world this season and he'll only get better.

He has the technique, physicality, mentality all at the same time. Can't believe FSG didn't break the bank for him. I'm so jealous!

Daisymorr

Bellingham and it's not even close. Bellingham is THAT GUY!

Enters Madrid as a kid and is the main man from day 1. Acts like a leader from the beginning at a club like Real Madrid.

Anyone who thinks it's Foden ain't got a clue and rates players on the basis of their profile("Oh look he's diminutive left footed technician with no physicality blah blah blah") as some sort of Barca DNA hangover.

Arguably the best player in the world this season and he'll only get better.

He has the technique, physicality, mentality all at the same time. Can't believe FSG didn't break the bank for him. I'm so jealous!
Agree with you on a lot of this post. Hard to argue against any of it.
I will say that Foden has 5PL titles and the Champions League & is only 23. He might still get better and end up with 10 PL's and 3-4 CL's.Individually he is improving every year too - numbers are up again this season.

Bellingham is freak talent and his mentality is amazing. As you said - looks like the captain of Real Madrid already. I didn't realise he was this good myself.

Temptation

Agree with you on a lot of this post. Hard to argue against any of it.
I will say that Foden has 5PL titles and the Champions League & is only 23. He might still get better and end up with 10 PL's and 3-4 CL's.Individually he is improving every year too - numbers are up again this season.

Bellingham is freak talent and his mentality is amazing. As you said - looks like the captain of Real Madrid already. I didn't realise he was this good myself.
Most of Phil Foden's trophies came for squads where he wasn't even a regular starter. Counting trophies is the most juvenile way to compare individuals. Lacks nuance and context in most scenarios.

He's been average for the National Team too. Most people don't know his best position.

Bellingham on the other hand, went to Dortmund as a kid, developed himself and became one of their best players and then moved to Real and became the main man straight away.

Foden wouldn't be close to being the main man at Madrid.

Foden is still not in the World Class Elite category. He's compared to the likes of Saka. No serious Football Fan ever looked at me and went "Hey dude! Foden is the best in the world/in his position"; not even a City fan(coz they have KDB lol).

Bellingham has arguably been the best player in the world this season and is considerably younger.

Jenks

Bellingham has only had half a season of looking elite to be fair. Half the forum was predicting he'd flop at Madrid in pre-season.

iniestaGOAT

Whos better? Who cares?
We aren't interested in these two jabronis.

Lets talk about young players who matter.
Lamine yamal
Gavi
Pedri
Roque

Daisymorr

Whos better? Who cares?
We aren't interested in these two jabronis.

Lets talk about young players who matter.
Lamine yamal
Gavi
Pedri
Roque
Yamal is the only one who should be mentioned in the same sentence as Foden and Bellingham.

End product is what its about - Yamal has it.
Foden & Bellingham have already proven they win games for their teams.

Daisymorr

Since this poll was taken Foden has turned into a goalscoriong machine!! Anyone want to change their mind 😂😂

stb_1

Different players, Bellingham is having a purple patch so we'll see in a few years. There was a time people thought Dele Alli was England's best player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bellingham as good as he already is, would be a monster under Pep.

No doubt in my mind about who the better player is. He's the best English player after Kane.

Home of Barca Fans