Basketball/NBA

Pepe Silvia

Knicks will beat the heat in 7
so much wrong... carmelo is a known choker (see last boston game for example) and JR smith is too erratic. Heat would take that series no problem considering D Wade stays healthy.

Best series so far has been Golden state and Denver. Stephen Curry is the man.

Lakers gotta blow the whole damn thing up. In my opinion, all bets have to be off. One of Dwight or D'antoni have to go, and I'd wager both are staying, which only means one thing. Next season (Kobe back from injury) will be a wash as well becasue Kobe and Dwight hate eachother and there is forced chemistry which a blind man can see. Dwight is franchise per Kupchak but he sucks at offense. Pau is tradable but his offense at his size is hard to come by, plus his experience when Kobe is healthy. I say Blow the whole damn thing up! No one is safe...

Next round is gonna be too real. Lakers, Celtics, Hawks, Bucks, etc will be out and some real teams are gonna face up.

K

kingleo

Clippers in big trouble! i had had a feeling Memphis would edge this one!

AlwaladAlBarsha

even though I live in spain, and have to stay up to watch nba, I enjoy it, and also enjoy european basketball I prefer to watch the gran canarias basketball team I hope miami heat win a ring this year though in nba

Pepe Silvia

Definitely been outplayed. Curry is massive for them. I'm a huge fan of the guy just don't like when he grins when there is still time on the clock. Smile afterwards bro!!! Haven't checked any games been watching more NHL playoffs but some good ones tonight though!!!

Home of Barca Fans