José Manuel Pinto
Retired
Retired-
€81.80m

Messigician

This is a very normal net spend for a big club arguably we underpaid

IF YOU WANT TO SEE INSANE LOOK AT UNITEDS AND CITYS NET SPEND EACH YEAR

Messigician

In fact under Barto we had record revenue the top of a football club, and barca studio was coming along nicely

LAPORTA CANT EVEN AFFORD BARCA TV

under Barto we would still have Messi FACT

OUR Spending under him has been GROSSLY EXAGGERATED so I wanted to dig through and find the FACTS

Now discuss

Prodi

In the 2016-17 season, the wage bill was 471M. The next time it increased to 667M, an amount that increased to 722M in 2018-19. It continued to grow to 759M, to increase to 793M in the last financial year of JM Bartomeu in 2020-21.

Messigician

In the 2016-17 season, the wage bill was 471M. The next time it increased to 667M, an amount that increased to 722M in 2018-19. It continued to grow to 759M, to increase to 793M in the last financial year of JM Bartomeu in 2020-21.
And it's 530m atm with 0 high earners and no Messi

BIG DEAL

BJJ

You are looking only at the financial side of things.
Under Barto we had no proper sporting project and wage bill ballooned out of proportion.
Also I am no supporter of Laporta and Xavi. I have been very critical of both. I think BOTH have contributed to the mess this club is in. Add politics, incompetence and COVID and it's no real surprise we are in our current state.
What pissed me off about Barto was he gave the keys to the club to amigos and let them run it. Massive wages, complacency and fucking clowns like Valverde started the rot here.

Temptation

Under Barto we had no proper sporting project and wage bill ballooned out of proportion.
Also I am no supporter of Laporta and Xavi. I have been very critical of both. I think BOTH have contributed to the mess this club is in. Add politics, incompetence and COVID and it's no real surprise we are in our current state.
What pissed me off about Barto was he gave the keys to the club to amigos and let them run it. Massive wages, complacency and fucking clowns like Valverde started the rot here.
Maybe because the poor guy had to pander to one man's ego?

Messigician

The Mirror reported that the messages, regarding Messi, read: "Barto, really, you can't be such a good person with this sewer rat. The club has given him everything and he has dedicated himself to marking a dictatorship of signings, transfers, renewals, sponsorships just for him, etc."

"Above all the accumulation of blackmail and rudeness that the club and those of us who work [for it] have suffered from this hormonal dwarf who owes Barca his life... ah! But when things go wrong [Covid-19] you receive the mythical WhatsApp [message]: 'President, lower the salaries of others, but don't touch Luis [Suarez] and me.'"

Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com

Later, Bartomeu says "many times we have listened to Leo, not always, but many times

Messigician

we did have a sporting project, look at 2014 transfers

Home of Barca Fans