Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

Chainsaw

Killahead
Did Nike start 'who is the best retard designer' contest in their company??! What the fuck is wrong with their recents kits??! At least I hope the socks are not the lighter blue or it'll be blatant HORRIBLE!

PequenaPibe

tumblr_m1het4vPfL1r2vtjko1_500.jpg

what do u think?
mmmm i don't know, it's ok interesting idea I guess but oh I don't know I just don't like it! I'm so glad I bought the 2011 kit with the wide stripes, best one ever!!!! The orange one seems okay though I'd prefer If they brought back the yellow one. It would be interesting to see a yellow t-shirt with red stripes like the catalan flag?

billgates

Appearance and goal totals only include matches in La Liga, which was first established in 1928, players who were only active before then are included for their notability. Substitute appearances are included.
Statistics are correct as of 21 March 2012.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Looks decent, at first it kinda looks weird (most new shirt looks weird at first)but eventually on the players it will grow on us.

Nothing this bad can ever be pulled off. I don't care who wears it. Even Amber Heard could not pull a sexy look off while wearing that.

LaPulg4

For me next season kits sucks, I really don't like them. But when I watch Barca, I have good or bad memories for each one. The 2003/04 season reminds me great Ronaldinho show, 04/05 brilliant return on La Liga throne, 05/06 I love because of winning CHL (and a lot of stripes), 06/07 and 11/12 extraordinary play from Barca, but lost on the most important fronts. 08/09 amazing treble, 09/10 Messi, 10/11 CHL and historic Abidal return...07/08 is the sadliest kit imo, cos our squad were "burned"...and we had many bad matches (manu chl, valencia cdr, real, end of la liga etc.). For me look of kit isn't the most important , but memories, which are connected with it.

i_bleed_blaugrana

this new jerseys made me vomit a bit when i first saw them. wish to god we would go back to thin strips that we had during 05-06, those were sick. i always liked the ones we had during 09-10 too, especially our away jersey. my favorite away jerseys easily were 2004-2005 and the ones from the treble year :)

get ride of these new ones tho, these new jerseys better not be the real ones

kaisers0ze

barcelona-lionel-messi.jpg

please bring back those

2 colors.. makes me think of that movie braveheart.. makes me think of war colors.. Gradients are for pussies..

I hope they go for the gradient red blue instead of the gradient red blue + black.. that shirt made me puke!

Kerrybai

Just found this thread. Awful jersey, the way the colours blend into each other looks like someone fucked up when making the jersey.

Chainsaw

Killahead
DG3Vj.jpg

Worse than before. Imagine long sleeves version.

Is it? I think this one is the best out of all the rumored kits we've seen in the recent months. Much better than this season's kit too. And hopefully the away black kit will fuck off for eternity! Hope the away kit is green or grey. That's the best away kit for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans