Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

Doesn't matter, then we simply don't register him and he can watch the best in the world from the stands for one more year, then finally GTFO next summer.:wave:

Neymessi

Add-ons which we always (bar few rare exceptions) end up paying.
We already spent closer to 100 million only on backups.

Realistically, there are no options out there who would definitely improve our starting 11. Maybe at RB one could make a case, but its still not in a critical and urgent need imo. What we lacked and needed was depth with young players who can improve slowly here and become starters in the near future when our starters start to age. Not to mention all players bought are young and even if they fail to make a desired impact they will have a good resale value because of their age.

amircule

[tw]757260610203713536[/tw]
He is basically saying that our main target is Vietto and if we fail to sign him we'll go for Lacazette, not Jonas.

F4THi

Banned
How about Bakambu, Rossi, Jonas, Lacazette, Aduriz, Bacca, Persie, Milik, Tevez, Perez, Icardi, Ben Yedder, Soriano, Soldado, Jovetic, VARGAS, Giovinco, Aspas, Carlos Vela, Fekir, Slimani, Calleri ... Please Robert, it's not like Gameiro and Vietto are the only strikers in the market

Egert

Estonian Culé
If there ain't no deal with Vietto today, there won't be any. Because Atleti will travel to Australia tomorrow.

icerock15

Looks like we pulled the trigger on Gameiro now...per Sky Transfer Centre and elsewhere. So I'm assuming not Vietto now

Last edited:

Professor Chaos

I doubt it. Barca definitely has focused on young players that we could sell after if they won't make it. Vietto is our choice. If not him, we will be looking for another 22/23 years old player.

icerock15

I doubt it. Barca definitely has focused on young players that we could sell after if they won't make it. Vietto is our choice. If not him, we will be looking for another 22/23 years old player.

It seems like several sources are saying we will sign Gameiro, and the no offer had been made for Vietto. I know a lot of rumours go around, but the most recent updates are looking to be pointing to a Gameiro signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans