Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
HAHAHHAHAHAha so I came went to twitter for the first time in 2 days today. And I saw Andre Gomes signing and I was like WTF :lol:

Cause no rumors at all almost lately regarding the transfer.

Last edited:

xXKonan

HAHAHHAHAHAha so I came went to twitter for the first time in 2 days today. And I saw Andre Gomes signing and I was like WTF :lol:

Cause no rumors at all almost lately regarding the transfer.
I was eating Dinner and I seen it pop up on my Twitter news feed and I about choked. :lol:

Ritchie

They will get time. None of them will be in our best XI at the start of the season but all should play their role and get enough minutes during the season.

Look at that bench: Bravo/MAts, Umtiti/Mathieu, Vidal/Digne, Gomes, Rafinha/Arda/Denis (two of them), Vietto???/Munir and compare it with Douglas, Adriano, Vermaelen, Sandro,... we had last season.

The priority has been adding depth and getting some young blood in because of the dearth of talent at La Masia.

We couldn't repeat last season where we only had 13 players Lucho would pick from in a 60 game season.

We just need a quality 4th forward now.

Ritchie

Gomes is like a poor version of Fabregas, very offensive.
Not what we need at all.

We need an offensive midfielder. Messi became our creative midfielder last season while playing in the front three. Our midfield was awful at protecting defence and at supplying the attack in big games. Our game basically became MSN and hope Pique and Masch save our ass at the back.

Trickykid

I really don't get the point of signing this guy. Perhaps I just don't know him well enough, but he's less creative than both Iniesta and Rakitic. What exactly did we sign him for?

I know it's unfair to compare him to our players via stats, but I was trying to find his strong points. Didn't go all too well...
http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m...es_won/successful_take_ons_%/total_duels_%#90

Can someone who has watched him extensively this season elaborate a bit on his strenghts?

Never mind, I just realized all this is being discussed in the player chat already.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barça has reached an agreement with Atlético Madrid regarding Luciano Vietto (22), a transfer is now up to the player. [@tancredipalmeri]

Espacio

we have to buy moussa sissoko and kalidou koulibaly
cause we have only busquets and we need to have one more player for that position moussa sissokko is one of the best option he is nearly like between busquets-pogba. we can buy sissoko with 1/10 money of pogba
koulibaly is one of the best centre defender. he is fast, good stoper good in heading and also he can be in good relation with umtiti

I

instinct

cause we have only busquets and we need to have one more player for that position moussa sissokko is one of the best option he is nearly like between busquets-pogba. we can buy sissoko with 1/10 money of pogba
koulibaly is one of the best centre defender. he is fast, good stoper good in heading and also he can be in good relation with umtiti

Sissoko? Koulibaly?

gKqNY.gif

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Traditional DMs don't work for Barca, if they did we have the best traditional DM in Mascherano. We need ball playing DMs, Roberto and Samper even Rakitic is more suited to our DM role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans