Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1nhu

PSG is out of the race it seems BTW.

Now they are on Dybala which should be their next big summer signing.

Dunno who is on Pogba anymore besides Barca. I don't see anyone.

MU maybe????

Shit, we should be aiming Dybala. Now that PSG will focus on him, we have no chance.

:(

mark1nhu

He doesn't want to leave Atleti. We tried signing him last summer but he said No..

We actually tried?

I know Koke said publicity that he was not going anywhere, but players say that all the time, specially to increase the potential wage offers.

I don't think we tried for real.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We actually tried?

I know Koke said publicity that he was not going anywhere, but players say that all the time, specially to increase the potential wage offers.

I don't think we tried for real.

Yes and he rejected our offer which he admitted this summer.

Bertus

2 days ago, Luis Enrique plainly expressed that Verratti is a player made to play for Barcelona.

Today Sky Sport interviewed Verratti about it, and here what verratti replied:

"Barca's interest? Any player would like to play for this club. But PSG believed in me when no one was expecting great things about me, and I want to return this confidence."

Same case as Koke it seems. Verratti seems loyal to PSG.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'd inquire about Verratti, nothing to lose really, but when it gets shut down, do move on please. Same with Koke, and about that release clause business, I don't think it will ever get to that if the transfer can happen. If the player and Barca are willing to trigger the clause, Atletico will negotiate. Better for Atletico to get €70m, than to enforce the release clause and get €60m and the Spanish tax authorities get €25m.

I also already said, my Pogba limit is €70m. I don't want a long drawn-out saga with the player and Juve to end up paying some ridiculous stupid transfer. Put your cards on the table and let the chips fall where they may.

If none of those 3 players pan out, then you just move on to more risky transfers, which will be cheaper so they could allow you to make several of them and expect at least one to work for you. Risk that Gundogan will return to his best form. Risk that maybe Pjanic poor season was a blip, and not a trend. Or if all that fails, gamble on younger more unproven talent like Kovacic, Oliver and the many others.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We can buy players but they aren't able to play for us until January
Which player worth his salt would wait six months to start playing unless he bit a fellow professional player thrice? Oh it's six months, the player should probably bite someone four times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans